Halo Reach 3d Model/ Pep Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't see the point in this thread i've only seen one file and thats the rocket launcher

It's to let the modelers know what everyone is looking for the most. We are making the files from scratch, these things take time. We're not sitting on ripped models here.

Seriously, the amount of ingratitude is so appalling. These people aren't getting paid to render these objects in 3D. Nor do they have any obligation to do them for you. You should all be very thankful for the work that these guys have done, and maybe those that are complaining should consider giving back to the community somehow.

@Pat Exactly..... Having done some 3D modeling in the past, I agree that it can quickly become a tedious and time consuming process.

I'd offer to do some modeling, but its been too long since I've done it (that and all i have is Sketchup witha custom tool loadout, lol)
I would be willing to help with unfolds though.

Unfortunately, I have the skills to do neither of these things, all I can do is offer graphic design services =P

Ready...set...GO!
8-24-2010-7-30-15-AM.jpg

REEEEEEEEEAAAALLLLYYYY need this

I don't know if this is even possible because there is only one view (that I can find). But I like the Carter concept way better than the final game version. Here it is. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!!

ReachConcept_CarterHelmet.jpg

-Marc

ReachConcept_CarterHelmet.jpg

this is a good idea Ruze789
what i am looking for id the EOD, Security, Pilot, and Operator
-Thanks

if anyone has the OPERATOR helmet pep could they link it to me or tell me how to 3d model it. lol its my favorite helmet :)
THIS ONE EXACTLY!! lol
operator.jpg

thanks!!

operator.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back