Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Late to the meeting

I need another opinion on these ,
thegunn001-1.jpg
these are pretty strong magnet's ,
thegunn002.jpg
I'm thinking about using them in my armor. These are not neodinun ( I think thats right probobly not at all.) they are from these old toys I found called Magnetics I beat the crap out of the actual plastic case and got these little beast's I've used them before this I a magnetic weapon holder and the gun it was made for weighed some thing like 15 pounds so just looking for ideas on possible uses If you whant to get your hands on these go out to toys r us and buy a pack and smash um open yourself

Attachments

• thegunn001-1.jpg
    thegunn001-1.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 147
  • thegunn002.jpg
    thegunn002.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 150
I'm pretty sure they are neodymium magnets. Been working with costumes and stuff for the past 8 years so I know my materials. They are the strongest magnets out there and look about right for even the little weight you are lifting in that pic there.

like I said I don't now what they are but I got them from these things called Magnetix. I found them in the basment an lod toy I dont play with any more. heres a pic of one ,
001.jpg

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 153
like I said I don't now what they are but I got them from these things called Magnetix. I found them in the basment an old toy I dont play with any more. heres a pic of one
001.jpg

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 171
there not all that expensive you can get a seventy peice set for like $19 bucks I checked there double sided to so you get 140 tiny magnets that hold something like a two pounds per magnet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back