Reach EOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I have so been hopeing someone would make this! This is the helmet i have been wanting! Guys you rock! Now, where did i put that elmers glue.........

If you don't mind me saying, the new filters under the helmet look a little big. Not complaining, just sayin'. Anyways, thanks for modeling this man, Especially with the ability to take off the filters.

i like to work and see what ive f*****d up guys, trial and error, im gonna finish the helmet, pretty much adjust the vent size, dome it up some more, and clean up the front a bit, sorry i keep editing this D:

i like to work and see what ive f*****d up guys, trial and error, im gonna finish the helmet, pretty much adjust the vent size, dome it up some more, and clean up the front a bit, sorry i keep editing this D:

Feel free to keep editing I'll keep unfolding the different versions.

wow this is epic!!!! i love eod. thank you so much for taking on the challenge and allowing us the opportunity to make reach eod for ourselves. don't worry about all the edits its great that your finding mistakes and correcting them. so take your time. awesome work!!!

Stop unfolding anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im making the final version right now, just wait 30 mins for the final helmet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

im not sure if im the only one having this problem but my pepakura designer keeps crashing when i try to open up the file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back