Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

34Naruto54

I am only 13 years and I have tried to make Halo helmets 9 times but keep failing. I don't have any money so I was wondering if someone could make me a Halo 3 Scout or E.V.A. helmet. The only thing that it doesn't need is paint, pads, or a visor. I would like it completed and fiberglassed/hardened.

Thanks-34Naruto54 :$

I am only 13 years and I have tried to make Halo helmets 9 times but keep failing. I don't have any money so I was wondering if someone could make me a Halo 3 Scout or E.V.A. helmet. The only thing that it doesn't need is paint, pads, or a visor. I would like it completed and fiberglassed/hardened.

You want a great piece of art... for free? Doesn't that sound wrong to you somehow?

Try watching this introductory video for a start and maybe later we can help you find the problem with your helmets. But this demanding attitude you're showing in your first two posts isn't going to get you anywhere.

^^^ what he said. Cmon man. Cut the greedy attitude. Maybe if you told us what the problem is with your helmets we would be happy to help you out! So take a breath, start over, and tell us what you need help with ;)

Besides, selling stuff here is a no go anyway. And if you have failed 9 times there is defiantly a problem, odds are we can help you with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back