my pepakura weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

flab master g

Hi everybody!!! Im kinda new here but ive known about this site for a while. I made my own suit out of pepakura and then tried to make some weapons. I know they arn't very good but they're a start
halo weapons pics

im still working on the assult riffle but let me know if i can make any improvements on any of them

Thanx

Hey, Welcome to the site.
Post the pics in photobucket or on this site so we can see them, and then we can admire your progress.
If you need any help, just PM a member and we'll be glad to assist.

flab master g said:
Hi everybody!!! Im kinda new here but ive known about this site for a while. I made my own suit out of pepakura and then tried to make some weapons. I know they arn't very good but they're a start
halo weapons pics

im still working on the assult riffle but let me know if i can make any improvements on any of them

Thanx

i believe your album is private

Last edited by a moderator:
flab master g said:
halo weapons pics

Thanx

Your stuff is a private album...

joshua61991 said:
I like them. not very shiney. maybe sand them to get them less chunky. Still cool.

i believe at the moment, the smg and plasma pistol are just paper... kinda hard to sand that!!

btw Great job!!!

Keep us updated with pics!!! :lol:

ahhhh double post of doom!
anyways, you can resin the paper and then sand it a bit or even use some bondo/FIXIT sculpt to smoothen it out. just a thought

Maybe it was me but some of the edges looked a little torn and frayed/shredded. Are you cutting them out with scissors? If so, try an xacto knife, much cleaner cuts.

Agent Orange said:
i believe your album is private
no, its not private,u just have to be a member of photobucket, oh n try makin the weapons outof cardboard, its stronger ;) . i made a weapon out of just cardboard, a vacume tube,and tape.

Sorry i havn't posted in awhile and sorry i didn't repost the files but they are in the main database so check there if you still want them. I started (and finished) my battle riffle recently. I did not add the scope because it was too hard to make and I still have yet to fiberglass and paint. Constructive Critisizm is welcome :D

[attachment=4190:battle_riffle.jpg]
[attachment=4191:battle_riffleclip.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back