• JFO

Votes: 25 15.8%
  • Security

Votes: 19 12.0%
  • Military Police

Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Pilot

Votes: 44 27.8%
  • Not in this list (sumit request bellow)

Votes: 22 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey jico the models look great and i noticed your using autodesk software, do you know what it is called on the sight i can get the program for free from my school and i need something a bit easier than mya/3ds max

P.S. even if the file is in pdo form all you have to do is export it as .obj

hey jico the models look great and i noticed your using autodesk software, do you know what it is called on the sight i can get the program for free from my school and i need something a bit easier than mya/3ds max

P.S. even if the file is in pdo form all you have to do is export it as .obj
The program is called XSI Mod tool 7.5:) It is a free 3d modeling software by autodesk. Since it is the mod verson(the verson for game modders) it is free, compared to XSI 2011 which cost as much as 3ds max:p

You can download it here:)

Search for tutorials on youtube^^ I have watched about 50 different tutorials in order to learn what I needed to start modeling:p But if you need any help, just pm me^^

Jico

I love what you're doing here Jico. I'm glad these helmets are being tackled. I'm patiently awaiting the military police helmet, and I think it's worth the wait. I tip my hat to thee.

haha thanks i downloaded the one from autodesk for free cause our school has a 3 year license ill download the other one tomorrow to see if the tools and stuff are the same then if i do need help it wont be a different layout.

JFO all the way, i just reached the rank of Lt.Colonel and the helmet is sweet, so please make the JFO. i would make it myself but im not computer savvy.

Dont mean to sound rude, but arent those files out of date regardless? the Operator helmet from the non-beta version looks completely different. Again i don't wish to sound rude. I guess if Jico is going for the original original version, than great, but to me it looks like the old beta version looks like noble six's default but squished in at the sides

MEH! What the BALLz! Most votes for Pilot nd you work on operator? shhhmerrr! i need this pilot helmet!
To start off with, welcome to the 405th.
Secondly, don't necro-post. This thread has been inactive for quite a while. Late April in fact.
And thirdly, there is a pilot helmet. Jico modeled it. Look through the thread and you will find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back