Reach Collar\Breacher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for this! Once I finish my torso I am absolutely going pep this and attach it! Looks outstanding.

Unfolded Still Needs to be tested by a builder to make sure it's right. Now back to work on unfolding my Jin-Roh
http://www.4shared.com/file/eLLSObXt..._Breacher.html

Um i dunno if im the only one but for me it says 'The file link that you requested is not valid.' when i clicked the unfold.

edit: sorry i looked through the rest of the posts and found the second link. Um, in the picture of the green spartan with collar/breacher, it had little piece around the shotgun shells, just by the way, if you want to update it, just a suggestion, you don't have to. It's an amazing peice by the way i can't wait to add it to my armor!!!!!!!

Have you made, or do you know of any versions including the shell bracket at the bottom? If not, is the plain rectangle at the bottom the backplate for the shotgun cartridges, to which I could add a bracket of my own?

I had a look in theatre, and I'm certain the vertical rectangle connecting them is something like a fabric strap. I'm going to use something like seatbelt material if I can find some. It also passes throught that middle metal buckle, rather than having an open space there, so it definitely seems like a belt of some sort should pass through all the pieces.

Is this a dead thread, because i have been searching for a collar breacher file for days now and i cant seem to find a working file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back