My Jorge 052 gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorddoom64

mms_picture1-1.jpg

mms_picture-1.jpg

It is going along well so far but it will take a lot of time to Finnish this.

Attachments

• mms_picture1-1.jpg
    mms_picture1-1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 159
  • mms_picture-1.jpg
    mms_picture-1.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 150
Here is another picture, the length from front to back is 60 inches so all parts in close to where they need to be.

mms_picture2-1.jpg

Attachments

• mms_picture2-1.jpg
    mms_picture2-1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 152
You'll want to copy the IMAGE CODE, not the html code when you paste pictures.

It looks a bit like this:

Almost :p In the right hand side of the page that you linked to, there are four boxes. The one that says "Direct link" is the one you want in the tags.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like you got it taken care of. Looks great so far, I really can't wait to see this done!

cant see pic but on the other hand im first in ine if u decide to make a cast and sell one because i wish i was jorge {in my mind im saying "I WISH I WAS JORGE" like how caboose would say it} but we could trae each other.... im making a wooden assaut rifle {REACH} Take it to thought!

I got the pvc and am working on getting the rest of the back part pieces done. Sadly progress is slow with high school interrupting.

It will be really cool to see finished. I mainly came to this thread since I saw the last posters username started with mitch like mine so I thought I posted in it but it turns out I didn't, until now. Either way, can't wait to see updates.

Sorry about the wait guys, i got Halo Reach and got to brigadier this weekend so i will finish this up soon. No it will not glow but it will have a very different paint job.

I know this has been a really long time but i have some more pics and will has some more within a couple of days.

mms_picture5-Copy.jpg

newgunpic.jpg

mms_picture8.jpg

Attachments

• mms_picture8.jpg
    mms_picture8.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 149
  • newgunpic.jpg
    newgunpic.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 156
  • mms_picture5-Copy.jpg
    mms_picture5-Copy.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 160
Yeah i am getting pretty close to done (FINALLY) And as far as I know its 25 right now, without the 5 pound ammo cartrage, Probaly will not get much heavier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back