Rumored Mass Effect game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unity

Hey 405th members,

If you havent seen the bioware teaser trailer for a new game that is too be revealed at the VGA's on Dec. 11th here it is-

if you pause right after he says "on dec 11th , bioware.." you can see a figure with mass effect like armor on. Now, Bioware has confirmed this is not mass effect 3 , BUT It is rumored to be a spin off game (compare to H3: odst) .

EDIT: found a link to ign

Is Mass Effect 3 BioWare's Next Game? - IGN

This hints about a new ME game. Please post further comments or even better MORE HINTS :D:D:D .

Jacob

They need to hurry up and make ME3 or at least more DLC. But I know there is a rumor going on that if you romanced someone from ME1 and the same character romanced someone from ME2 then it will effect your relationship with the one you romanced from the first one. But I'm definitely staying tune to the VGA's especially since they are going to talk about Dragon Age 2 (since i'm a huge fan and have the signature edition pre-ordered).

Where did Bioware ever deny that it is ME3? I only know that they pulled this one tweet, but that would be a reasonable thing to do even if it were right.

I'm pretty sure they'll fill the time with more DLC. Now that Liara (=love interest) is more or less back on the team, another one to get Ashley/Kaidan back as well sounds reasonable I think. Wrex got replaced (might assist us in the end, leading a unified Krogan army into battle, provided he isn't dead) and Garrus and Tali are already there, so that would complete the old team.

Going from there, I don't see why ME3 can't play on Earth and why the MI6 building or London shouldn't exist anymore (memorial site?). Probably Earth is under attack or something, and Shepard has to go save the day. This would also be very dramatic, provide an adequately epic ending and bring Shepard back to the "lighter" side of the Galaxy. It would also make a great opportunity for a "good path" by going back to being a Spectre or Navy officer. The bad path obviously would be to stay with Cerberus then. Both careers have room to put replacements on the team for anybody who might have died, so that we reach a number of at least six people again, like in ME1. Looking at it this way, giving Shepard such a large team in ME2 makes perfect sense, because he can lose half of them and still have enough for the next game (plus Kaidan/Ashley, Liara and another bunch of ME3 DLC characters).

Yeah. So that's my opinion anyways... :)

Where did Bioware ever deny that it is ME3? I only know that they pulled this one tweet, but that would be a reasonable thing to do even if it were right.

I'm pretty sure they'll fill the time with more DLC. Now that Liara (=love interest) is more or less back on the team, another one to get Ashley/Kaidan back as well sounds reasonable I think. Wrex got replaced (might assist us in the end, leading a unified Krogan army into battle, provided he isn't dead) and Garrus and Tali are already there, so that would complete the old team.

Going from there, I don't see why ME3 can't play on Earth and why the MI6 building or London shouldn't exist anymore (memorial site?). Probably Earth is under attack or something, and Shepard has to go save the day. This would also be very dramatic, provide an adequately epic ending and bring Shepard back to the "lighter" side of the Galaxy. It would also make a great opportunity for a "good path" by going back to being a Spectre or Navy officer. The bad path obviously would be to stay with Cerberus then. Both careers have room to put replacements on the team for anybody who might have died, so that we reach a number of at least six people again, like in ME1. Looking at it this way, giving Shepard such a large team in ME2 makes perfect sense, because he can lose half of them and still have enough for the next game (plus Kaidan/Ashley, Liara and another bunch of ME3 DLC characters).

Yeah. So that's my opinion anyways... :)

Ah yes. I woul like to see a DLC with ashley / kaiden . I have all of the dlc except lair of the shadow broker (my hard drive is almost full) . Im going to see what black friday deals they have on a memory stick tomorrow. I would like to see all of the original team . So with that in mind, Im going to start a play through of ME1 (paragon) and import to ME2 , so I can then plan out what I want to do there, so my choices and morailty for ME3 will be good . I always try to do paragon first (harder to do) and THEN do renegade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back