Question about ODST build

Status
Not open for further replies.

rino626

Jr Member
Hey everyone, Im new here and just had a quick question about my odst project. I used the pep file made by Kirrou for my helmet. Its the first pep Ive ever done but its turned out pretty well so far. Here are a few pics:

Finished Pep

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

Resined

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

Like I said, i think it turned out decent for a first attempt.

I was wondering where you guys would suggest I go from here. Is there a part of the armor you definitly build next? I guess techniqually it doesnt really matter but I was wondering if anyone had any opions on the matter.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0946.jpg
    IMG_0946.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0947.jpg
    IMG_0947.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0959.jpg
    IMG_0959.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0960.jpg
    IMG_0960.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0954.jpg
    IMG_0954.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 77
I was wondering where you guys would suggest I go from here. Is there a part of the armor you definitly build next? I guess techniqually it doesnt really matter but I was wondering if anyone had any opions on the matter.

No, not really. You just busted out the hardest part and really well i may add. Everything else is going to be very easy for you to do. So pick a spot any spot.

maybe the chest? that was fun :)
if you wanted to get the hard bits out of the way, the torso, shins and thighs are the next few hard ones, all the other parts were rather enjoyable to build haha

You can either do top down like I did (lucky me didn't have to make two of the shoulders or anything like that :)) or you could get the hardest out of the way. That would include shin, thighs (if your new to pep (easy with hotglue)), back+but pieces, and the middle pieces/but. BTW If you're wondering what to do about there only being one forearm file, there is an option in pepakura to reverse it :) (to bad I didn't know that then and hade to make 2 HD ones :()

monk1junk1 and AI Blue Fox- I think im gonna get the biggest sections done first. Probably the shins and thighs and then on to the torso.

Fox- yeah i was wondering what i was supposed to do with only one gauntlet but a little playing around with pepakura and i found that option!

Thanks for the replies!

The chest being the hardest, is one of the last things i build. I do everything else first, until i have to do the chest.
I usually build it from the feet up, then build the arms. then the helmet and chest, but now i do the helmets first, because they're fun

I started with the helmet simply b/c originally I wasnt planning on making the rest of the armor. I enjoyed it so much that I figured building the rest would be fun :) Looks like Ive got a project for christmas break :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back