Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
  1. Dec 23, 2010, 2:34 AM - #26

this is awesome! Just so you know I am still unfolding the full suit you released. Im working as fast as I can And Ill keep you updated
  2. Dec 23, 2010, 12:21 PM - #27

Male armor finished (I think).
    Download!
  3. Dec 23, 2010, 1:52 PM - #28

if this one is more completed Id rather Unfold this one. I cant really remember but are there no shin peices in the game?
  4. Dec 23, 2010, 3:39 PM - #29

This is great stuff DB, thank you so much for doing this!

-Hugh
  5. Dec 23, 2010, 11:29 PM - #30

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce Youtsey View Post
    if this one is more completed Id rather Unfold this one. I cant really remember but are there no shin peices in the game?
    They are just boots with a small armored section over the arch. You can just make greaves to cover the shin. The in-game model has no details at all for the shins, and the texture for it is just a lighter color on the back of the calf muscle. Some of the other armor has a definite shin armor. I'll have those done after Christmas. Someone asked for Garrus armor too, so that's coming as well. I won't be adding anything to Garrus, just cleaning it up.
  6. Dec 24, 2010, 4:29 AM - #31

I was going to say We Must have Garrus haha. That would be awesome!
  7. New Recruit
    Dec 30, 2010, 6:07 PM - #32

WOW the male armor is amazing! My friend was looking for this so I'm going to try my hand at unfolding (if I get anywhere with it I'll let you know lol)

Thank you so much DB! I think my buddy's brain is going to explode when he sees this. Mine almost did haha
  8. Dec 31, 2010, 4:42 AM - #33

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce Youtsey View Post
    I was going to say We Must have Garrus haha. That would be awesome!
    Garrus armor .obj file
    I widened the hips to more human proportions. I left a lot of the undersuit on the legs because I'm sure there will be lots of variations in how people will want to deal with the digigrade leg issue. I may do more with it, but I'll let you guys decide what changes need to be made. I don't plan on building this. I will upload the battle damaged armor too for those who want it.
  9. Dec 31, 2010, 6:56 AM - #34

this is amazing! thank you!
  10. New Recruit
    Jan 2, 2011, 8:04 PM - #35

I agree, this IS amazing!

Thanks again dung0beetle!
  11. Jan 3, 2011, 3:38 PM - #36

The 3D file of the suit is in this file but I want you to remember I have Only unfolder the HELMET remember the HELMET ONLY!
    The rest on the Armor will be unfolded in the next file I post. That is in Progress right now. If there is ANYthing wrong with the file Please Message me and tell me. I have had trouble in the past with people not being able to down load my files for some reason.
    Anyways Please enjoy. More unfolds coming soon!

http://www.4shared.com/file/IQSklrYl...f8in_Bryc.html
  12. New Recruit
    Jan 6, 2011, 8:27 PM - #37

OMG, im not a big fan of Mass Effect but I must admit you have done a great work with the models, almost make me wanna make a male armor xD. Great job man, and thanks for sharing the files!!! CHeers!