Seeking the XM510 Multishot Grenade Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactonyx

Greetings everyone, I'm looking for some pics of the xm510 multishot grenade launcher from Halo Wars. This is not to be confused with the M319, the M301 and the MG460 grenade launchers from the Halo Universe.
I do not have Halo Wars, nor do I ever plan on purchasing it, and the rental store doesn't have it. If anyone would be gracious enough to give me pics, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Edit:

Hmmn... Either no one want's to help, or there is no image to the xm510, hopefully the latter. If that's the case, then I'm going to make up my own design (and this design I was half expecting to see in Halo: Reach, only to be supplanted by a noob tube) NeoPup, here I come!

Well considering that the XM510 was an upgrade to the warthog gunner in HW, You probably wont find a decent rendering of it. If anything you might find a tiny, tiny, tiny, top down veiw of it. Sorry mate, but i looked around for ya and could only find that blasted Noob Toob from Reach.

Hmm... That's too bad. Kinda curious on what it would look like. Thanks anyways.

Sorry, this might be a bit late but there are no canon renders for the xm510. Like many other weapons, vehicles, etc. in the Halo universe this was one of the cooler things only given a 'mention'. I say 'mention' because the only thing you see of it in HW is little more than a tube.

And I'm not sure that's really what you're looking for ;D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back