RX-79[G] Ground Gundam

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im shot out of luck cause i can't even open any of them in my pep crash's each time they need to be re modeled to work for me and i don't think it's worth it

Hey Schiz, do you have any other method other than Winrar? IT Slowed me down like no other when I tried to open it. Even had to delete my winrar all together to keep the wifey happy.

It's saved as .ZIP. You can open it with Windows Explorer in Vista, or Aladdin Expander in XP. (Some versions of XP can open .ZIP in Explorer)

In any case, it crashes a lot when people try and open it, and I may yet have to either try again, or scrap it completely.

Well if you want I can upload the one's I have that were taken from the model. Down side is their are alot of open edges in the models. I can have them up this weekend If you want.

hey man nice work on the model! I am learning how to unfold things using rensole's gundam models currently but i plan on getting pretty good at it so i can help others out as well. I am working on my skill right now but soon i should be pretty good. I will watch this thread and if you still need someone to unfold for you when i 1. have the pepakura key and 2. am pretty decent at unfolding ill give you a shout.

EDIT:
Hey just looked at the files in the zip you provided. I could only open up the rifle, torso, and waist in Pepakura designer...everything else said it failed to load. I did not count the shield that is already done.

great great work on the models ,and me to i only opne the rifle, torso, and waist on the .zip files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back