New Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUDE! This is some sweet foam work! I mean holy crap! Those details you added with the screws are teh shiz. I have one question though, where did you get those gloves? (sorry if you already stated that somewhere)

DUDE! This is some sweet foam work! I mean holy crap! Those details you added with the screws are teh shiz. I have one question though, where did you get those gloves? (sorry if you already stated that somewhere)

right here, bro
teh gloves

there are multiple sizes so look around, i got mediums

well guys
I know i havent updated in a while, have had a lot of work to do

but i bring you this

photo.jpg

that red is my rubber compound to seal some edges
then ive just got to make a neck seal, seal it all in rubber, then paint it. and hopefully get a helmet done brfore halloween

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 155
well here you go guys, as you can see, i just ended up using my old helmet and repainted it. im just going to keep making helmets to fit this, and see what other structural support i cam make. and hopefully soon enough, start my costume for next year (N7)

IMG_7880.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7880.jpg
    IMG_7880.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_1058.jpg
    IMG_1058.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 146
well guys
I know i havent updated in a while, have had a lot of work to do

but i bring you this

photo.jpg

that red is my rubber compound to seal some edges
then ive just got to make a neck seal, seal it all in rubber, then paint it. and hopefully get a helmet done brfore halloween

Where did you get thos gloves? whats the name of them

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 159
I really like how you made the inner thigh pieces. I was REALLY hoping to do that for mine, but there was NO way I was going to be able to use the thicker foam because then I would not be able to even put the thigh pieces on. My thighs seem to be just too big (fat) and I have noticed that it's harder for me to make my thigh pieces. :(

I also like the pieces you added around the arm holes of the suit. I just sort of threw something there. XD

I noticed you have adjustable straps to hold your knee parts up, How well do they work? Im still trying to figure how I want to attach my knee parts, just wondering do they move around or stay in place. Btw you suit looks awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back