Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ask the Q's get the A's with your host BenStreeper

are you working on a project with the other big wigs here on the 405th to have A.I like installments put into your armor suits?

If not would you consider the idea... Mr. Streeper?

Thank you,
    GakkenGod

Quote Originally Posted by UnbeknownKilroy View Post
    Noted. Sorry for fogging up the channel. i tried to edit but it kept having trouble going through but i didn't know i had to go advanced. Thank you sir.
    Yes always go advanced on edit. something screwy on the system.

Ben:
    What is the best way to attach strapping inside the armor? I have been looking at epoxy options. just not sure yet

Thanks

p.s.
    Love the videos!

3. Hello, I was just wondering if you could make a painting tutorial with a materials list using spray paint for armor
    i just started to build and i really need some help so that i will know a little before going head first into painting

i asked for the materials list because i couldnt figgure out what colors/ specific kinds of paint t0 use

if its not to much to ask for can you help me out
    Last edited by startrekstar101; 09-04-2011 at 11:02 AM.

Your videos and some other tutorials I read on here (including Gamemaster's blog on making foam armor) were my reasons why I wanted to start on costuming and making foam suits for myself! So kudos to you and everyone else here on the 405th for doing such an awesome job!

My question for you in regards to Foam Armor: How do you make sure the piece you're working on is of the appropriate size? Do you usually check the fit by making a pep first, or just actually making it in foam and putting it on yourself?

^- That question's been bugging me for a while now since I tried pepping a piece and it turned out to be TOO BIG for me. D= I don't want to make my first foam piece and find out it's TOO big/small after I cut it and glue it, etc!

Thanks mate!
    I honestly don't know the sig limit for this, but here's Edgeworth on your argument:
    http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4848719

... And yes, I'm fully aware I can't spell. It's GLARINGLY OBVIOUS.

Now that we Have several questions (sadly this took a while) I have compiled thes into a list and will be making a video this week. Stay tuned for your answers..... Same Bat-Time.....Same Bat-channel

Blog Entries
    Hat to but in here but ^^^ do you guys realize this thread has been dead for almost a year??? No necroposting!

But you're noobs, so you guys REALLY need to read over the forum rules and Regs, this kinda thing will get ya banned

ok Ben got in there at some point. . . cept Ben, He's fine
    Remember Reach, Fight for the Lost.

Also My build here: The Dh Project

Quote Originally Posted by Dh748 View Post
    Hat to but in here but ^^^ do you guys realize this thread has been dead for almost a year??? No necroposting!

But you're noobs, so you guys REALLY need to read over the forum rules and Regs, this kinda thing will get ya banned

ok Ben got in there at some point. . . cept Ben, He's fine
    That does not apply to an open q & a thread, especially when the OP says it's ok. As the OP I say this thread can be necro-posted any time there is a need. Please don't get frustrated with people asking questions in my threads.

Blog Entries
    . . .
    Ok now I feel dumb, I really wasn't frustrated. Just pointing them in the right direction.
    And on the thread deal, I actually didn't know that. Something new everyday right?
    Remember Reach, Fight for the Lost.

Also My build here: The Dh Project

Ah, I just saw the dates on the thread! (oops, thought since someone posted in it recently, it's recent. =<) I didn't even look through your videos to see you already compiled one for last year! I wonder what took so long. Will this even be some sort of video series?

I'm looking forward to this, and thanks again.

@ Dh748: I didn't read the first post dates, lol. XP I thought since someone posted in it (even if it's necro posting), it's recent. I usually make a new thread, or look somewhere else for answers (or even poppping a PM, but I'm too shy).

Let's take our mistakes with stride, yah?
    I honestly don't know the sig limit for this, but here's Edgeworth on your argument:
    http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4848719

... And yes, I'm fully aware I can't spell. It's GLARINGLY OBVIOUS.

Same as you would a normal helmet. Although I would run a bead of hotglue or caulk around the seem of the visor.