jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
jtm1997, would be possibly to modify your perfect Reach EOD to create this EOD variation? I do not have 3D modelling skills so maybe you could modify it... Not the add-ons, just the sides variation. I would unfold it, for sure. I really love this version (it's the one I use for my own Noble 6 at Reach).

reach7131739full.jpg

reach7131807full.jpg

Thank you very much in advance.

Just to make sure I know what you mean, you'd like me to remove the rebreathers? If so, I can do that very simply :D

well, when i took a break from modeling the reach security helmet, i started in on this
skyrim_dragon_priest_mask_model_by_jtm1997-d4ofw26.jpg

it's pretty much done :D

now it is done
dP.png

Attachments

• skyrim_dragon_priest_mask_model_by_jtm1997-d4ofw26.jpg
    skyrim_dragon_priest_mask_model_by_jtm1997-d4ofw26.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 280
  • dP.png
    dP.png
    200.9 KB · Views: 231
Would you mind adding all your various models and unfolds to the first page? Your work rocks and there is a ton I would love to try my hand at.

02.04.12 EDIT: I've unfolded the stomach piece and the belt plate BASE. I just unfolded the base because peping the details will give you a headache, and it's easier to just apply some 3mm (1/8") foam/plastic on to the base.

Thank you for the hard work jtm1997! And here it is... I have unfolded the ODST's RIGHT oblique plate, crotch plate, side plate and butt plate. All of them are unfolded for a 175cm (5' 8") tall person and it's A4 paper. I'll be updating the unfold adding the belt and central plates, I'll let you know when done.

Untitled-1-2.jpg

A4: http://www.4shared.com/file/uCFevx4K/JTM_ODST_rightobliqueplate_sid.html?

Attachments

• Untitled-1-2.jpg
    Untitled-1-2.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 208

Attachments

• 0204121412.jpg
    0204121412.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 216
  • gungnir_unfold.png
    gungnir_unfold.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 227
In terms of fitting, like i said, i may have made it a bit too large, like slightly, and without the bottom ring, it goes on perfectly, and tons of space on the inside.

when you are finished with your current projects
you wouldn't happen to be interested in doing
the marine and odst from Reach their are a few
out there but I really love you work
this isn't a request I was just wondering

Attachments

• jtmcommando.png
    jtmcommando.png
    205.2 KB · Views: 233
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back