Goodbye 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

I have just asked Spase to remove myself from the 405th, if he won't do it then I'll ask other Moderators and if need be the Administrator to remove me. If a permanent ban is needed to remove me from the 405th then so be it. Frankly to put it short and simple I'm tired of the drama here, the BS, and all other problems I have here. This is my final post here, no more replies, no more new topics, nothing. And let's just say I'm moving on to other places besides here. It's been a fun 3 years I've made plenty of friends here and those friends and I can stay in contact on Facebook, met some great people at the D*C 2010 Parade and even though I don't plan to come back here I look forward to seeing members of the 405th at the next D*C. Bye guys.

Don't know what was said Nintendude....or what the back story is... but you'll be missed... I get a kick out of reading your post and seeing your work.... hope you find greener pastures where ever your headed.... and hope I run into you down the trail....

take care friend....

Cujo3131

Everyones tired of the idiot avalanches, now everyones leaving, and i truly only come here for the files. Ive been buildin for years before I recently got an account.

Nintendude, I'm genuinely sorry to hear that.

I also have to say that it's rather unexpected, seeing that you offered to upgrade people's helmets only a day ago, but I guess you have your reasons.

Most of the time, I ignore threads like this because it's usually a plea for attention but not in this case. You've been very helpful to everyone here and you'll be missed. It's been good knowing you and I wish you the best.

EDIT: I just realized that we came on board at the same time. :D

As a newer member of the 405th, I would like to tell you how much you have done for all the members on this site and the website itself. Your helpful posts and gracious words of advise have truly helped the majority of this site to be on their way to do what they do best: Make armor and have fun doing it. I'm very sorry to hear that things have come up here that would cause you to leave, but I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that you will be sorely missed. Your dedication to this site has been a godsend to much of the community, and for that, I thank you.

It's a shame, good luck and I regret not meeting you in person. Thanks for the help you gave me

Hey man, I know how you feel. I used to post obsessively but I got tired of it... Take care man, you've been a big help several times for me, you'll be missed. You're not a drama queen so I'm sure this is legit. Take care, I'll try to stay in touch via email occasionally or something. Good luck in all your future endeavors! Especially looking forward to seeing Malgus sometime!

You'll be missed. You joined right after I did so I have seen how much you have done to help develop the community. Go and spread your wings!

OH NO!!!! really your leaving! well that sucks man! you helped me a lot and alot of others and good luck wherever you are going, you will be greatly missed here man and once again thanks for all the help! :_(

I hate to someone like you leave here John, but I know everyone has their reasons. I wish you nothing but the best, and I hope we can stay on touch on FB.

-Matt

MAN Nintendude Dont go! everytime I come here I look forward to your reply or one other in elec area :( who who will do 3d models and pepakura program for me *whine* I now feel so lost with you Nintendude!! I look up to you!!! :(

Wow, yet another leaves, well, good luck man, thanks for all you have done here, and for showing us your talents through your models, I wasn't hear very long, and didn't know you very well, but you will be missed, this is a sad day, good luck with what ever you plan to do next and may life treat you will my friend.

If you leave now, you're going to miss all of the fun stuff!

But really, if that's your choice then I respect that. I also would respect your decision to come back, because this community sure could use more members like you.

Hey, what are you going to do about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade? Aren't you organizing that?

Hey, what are you going to do about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade? Aren't you organizing that?
Oh yes forgot to take care of that and other things, first any pep projects I am building for people those will still be taken care of this week and mailed out before Friday with tracking numbers, the MTD Sign-Up Thread unless someone wants to take over it's dead, if someone wants to take over on it e-mail me and I will send you the parade application, as for the Mentor Thread unless someone wants to take over for it it's a dead thread as well. As for the Halo Badges I have gotten the 4 members that ordered those made just need to get them into the mail and that will be taken care of. That is the final post I will make here sorry I left this out of my inital post.

It's hard seeing you go.
It's hard seeing alot of our best members leave for X reasons.
Anyways, good luck on your future endeavours.
You will be missed.

~Cirkob5477.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back