Foam armoring alternative + update on projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

project003

leave comments on any questions you may have!

with Love,

PR0J3CT 003

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice video...
lotsa projects in the hopper....

but I don't think your the first with this method.... I have seen several people over on Replica Prop forum use this style of foam/trench work for Iron Man builds.

Still though... great for you to share it and show others how to do it and how to use it.
Keep working.....definitely want to see where you are going with this!

Cujo3131

Nice video...
lotsa projects in the hopper....

but I don't think your the first with this method.... I have seen several people over on Replica Prop forum use this style of foam/trench work for Iron Man builds.

Still though... great for you to share it and show others how to do it and how to use it.
Keep working.....definitely want to see where you are going with this!

Cujo3131

they stole the idea from my brain!

lol props to them.

Hey man....good minds work with good ideas!

You did a great job showing what you were talking about and getting the idea out.
Anything that helps out the rest of the community is a major bonus...
Promote that foam!

Cujo3131

Great Job on the Vid. I've been trying to show some to incorperate this method.
I've done it on my Boot toes By Acenat, and I'm getting ready to redo my thighs and incorperate this same thing into them.
MY pics are in my build, but if you like I could post one here of the "Trenching" I did. I call them "M" cuts.
I'm not knocking you or anything, Just saying I use a similar method. Thanks for sharing.

sounds good man! btw whats the song playing in the background? felt like Ive heard it before.

Great Job on the Vid. I've been trying to show some to incorperate this method.
I've done it on my Boot toes By Acenat, and I'm getting ready to redo my thighs and incorperate this same thing into them.
MY pics are in my build, but if you like I could post one here of the "Trenching" I did. I call them "M" cuts.
I'm not knocking you or anything, Just saying I use a similar method. Thanks for sharing.

@ shawn343:

I was playing my Tron evolution Daft Punk CD, It helps me come up with great Ideas when I'm in my engineering mode.

@ Jester1014:
I've come to realize that great minds think alike and noticed that the method was used, but I believe I was the first to recognize it through a video on how it's done. but yes, Kudos to go to you too!

leave comments on any questions you may have!

with Love,

PR0J3CT 003

although I have tons of foam i havent done any foam builds yet, but the trench thing was something I had thought of as well. good work so far!

Last edited by a moderator:
although I have tons of foam i havent done any foam builds yet, but the trench thing was something I had thought of as well. good work so far!

ya, I've come to accept I wasn't the one who "Created" the Idea, but I did let the world know it existed and showed how to do it. Kudos to you for Idea transfer Via brainwaves!

we work very similarly. i also listen to the tron soundtrack while working. lol

and i also have used the "trenching" on my PED chest

@ shawn343:

I was playing my Tron evolution Daft Punk CD, It helps me come up with great Ideas when I'm in my engineering mode.

@ Jester1014:
I've come to realize that great minds think alike and noticed that the method was used, but I believe I was the first to recognize it through a video on how it's done. but yes, Kudos to go to you too!

nice! it certainly has inspired you properly!!! good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back