Mass Effect 2 Templates Have Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way someone can help me to scale this and send to me in a pdf? I can give you my measurements. I only have a mac without any pepakura software. Any help would be great!!! thanks... Very nice work Ithica!!!!

Well good news to all. I have scaled and cut all the M8 images so now all you have to do is download, cut and tape. No more scaling and dividing. All you have to do is touch ME. Enjoy.

Ithica

ithica your work is beautiful! i would like to know if you have anything that i could use to view the armor because i have a mac, with no pc with internet. so anything you could help me with would be amazing.

I'm sorry but I do not deal with Mac. Maybe someone on here can help you. I would think that all you need is an image editor of some sort and I know Photoshop has a Mac version.

Ithica

ok thanks anyway, its just the link that gives me problems, its just a page filled with script. ill look into alternate options.

I've been looking for the right project for months, since I love making armor for cosplay but I'm not such a huge fan of the Halo series that I'd make a full Spartan suit. However, Mass Effect... thats a series I can devote myself to. Add the fact the character is custom, so all you need is the suit, and I think I have a plan. Thanks, Ithica, for devoting so much time to these tutorials!

Great templates, starting my own :)
Do you know where to get some of the Pepakura files for Weapons? I sent some messages out(SPC) but haven't heard back. Thanks in advance.

Actually, I have a quick question for anyone who has used these to make the armor. What color foam did you use, silver, gray or black? I've been looking at these builds and its always hard to tell, especially in poor lighting. From what I can tell, its gray foam for the main chest part and black foam for the large black parts, and then black, thin craft foam for the smaller black details. Is this correct?

Can I say that I LOVE YOU! great work on the templates.

will you be working on a female version?

If your 18+ you can tell me you love me..lol. I have to look but editing the templates for females should not be to difficult. The hardest part is the breast plate but with bowls (appropriate cup size), wood and a heat gun the breast plates are pretty easy. I seen a tutorial on it before.

eternallydusk - use whatever color you want because the suit gets painted with plasti dip.

Ithica if it will help you and Bryce in any way I have most of the 3D models from Mass Effect 1 and 2 I can send to one of you if it will help with future template creation.

.rar is a data type kinda like a zipped folder, it's contains the files you need, it's not *the file*. Winrar is a good program to open these, on the site they have a free trial of it (it goes on forever, so don't worry about eventually running out of time).

Ithica

Thanks alot bro....I have a half finished ODST and then you come out with this sweetness.... DAMN YOU! :p ;) :p Just kidding man :p

Great looking stuff! and you KNOW I love foam weapons so that one is going into the "build NOW!" pile! I'll post my progress.....

So now stupid question for the road.... I don't have Shephard's physique at ALL.... do you think this armor would lend itself to tweaking for big boys? Just curious of your opinions....

Thank for all you contribute to the community!

Cujo3131

Ithica if it will help you and Bryce in any way I have most of the 3D models from Mass Effect 1 and 2 I can send to one of you if it will help with future template creation.

If you have any of the other helmets, mostly looking for the "head set" helmet haha. that would be awesome. already have the "Blood Dragon"? I think thats what its called. I would just rather wear the Head set than the N7 helmet all day haha

Ok let me see if I can answer all these....

Eternallydusk - I would go with black foam then.

Erockertorres - Eternallydusk is correct. You need winrar to unzip the file and then use a photo editor (I use photoshop) to scale the images.

Cujo3131 - You can scale this armor to any size you want. You may need to tweak the foam work a lil bit but it is not hard to do.

Dolly7richards - I do have updated tutorials on this and I will be doing another updated vid when I finish painting mine. I am waiting on my heatgun and some supplies.

If someone can send me a heat gun that would be great..lol.

Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back