Anthropomorphic MasterChief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hecito08

Jr Member
I wonder if any body has thought of making a furry version of the Mk6. I bring this to my attention because a customer and i had a discussion about this concept, and he had a brilliant idea! He found this pic on the web and sent it to me as a reference.
Furry_Master_Chief_WIP_by_OdinWolf.jpg

Im going to ask around to some people on the forum and see if any one would like to model this helmet. I might try to do it myself BUT my 3d skills are not exactly......good :p
So tell me fellas, what do you think of this idea?

Attachments

• Furry_Master_Chief_WIP_by_OdinWolf.jpg
    Furry_Master_Chief_WIP_by_OdinWolf.jpg
    578.9 KB · Views: 1,187
What happens at Furry conventions should stay at furry conventions! Poor poor MC going places where most men fear to tread...

I was laughing when I saw the title. But I started to think on how amazing this build can be, and how good you will feel knowing you might be the only one with a suit as unique as this. I would like to see you start this

ive not thought of the fox but i did put on my gorrila suit with my recon armor, i about roasted

K soo i have been toying with Flyngsquirrel's Mk6 model. I was messing with the things you call "nurbs"? And this is what i got so far.
l_c39adeb4c9844ebcbadf6bc9ef8e9b9a.jpg

Ya i think it is looking pretty good so far, but when you look at it from the front.....
l_408368b7962647c78bd5175906ad2fb7.jpg

Its a bunny...... I dont like that one bit. :angry And i just cant find out what to do to the ears to make them look more like wolf ears. I wish someone would toy with these picks on paint or something to make it look more like wolf ears. Thanks!

Ps. I emailed Vg Cats if they would like to help out with some reference picks.

Attachments

• l_c39adeb4c9844ebcbadf6bc9ef8e9b9a.jpg
    l_c39adeb4c9844ebcbadf6bc9ef8e9b9a.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 270
  • l_408368b7962647c78bd5175906ad2fb7.jpg
    l_408368b7962647c78bd5175906ad2fb7.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 265
remember to always contact the original modeler before extracting the file, just a friendly reminder

What program are you using? I for one use blender and could give some pointers on the program. Anyway, using nurbs is good for making smoother organic shapes, but wouldnt be my first choice when doing somthing a bit more ridgid. As for the shape of the ears, they usually need to have a gradual but sharp point to them.
-Gryphon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back