Foam Builders......I hope This help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that guys crazy, but I know I could definately use this on my dad's big ugly truck, I get to drive the awesome truck. If I hit a moose with that truck, it would still look the same, the interior is plastic, and foam/leathery seating stuff that is all gouge. Sometimes when it gets dirty, we just open up the doors and pressure wash it.

Well I lost a few IQ points listening to him talk, but that was very informative. Do you know if they sell this stuff at Home Depo?

That was a really cool video but I kinda wanna kill myself after listening to the self-proclaimed "mix master" o_o;...

I really wish they had shown more of it after it dried.

that so called mix master was worse than a kick in the face however the product does definately pose for interesting effect

also i wanted to ask does any1 know how this kind of foam would react with more traditional products like resin, bondo, ect... ? because this is a spray...ish type foam i was not sure if it would cause a chemical reaction with other products or is it like your basic foam?

God! I have to stop sniffing glue.... I hope you guys dont find anymore videos that I made while I was all jacked up on that stuff....

Great Material, but the Guy should visit his Doctor, i think he has one or two of this Tubes in himself...tooooo exited the Guy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back