fanfiction assasin armor game plan and build

Status
Not open for further replies.

snypernight

Jr Member
ok some of you have seen my sniper thread, well im multi-tasking with that and the assasin armor im designing this as i go i have the shoulders built and next are the helmet and the forarms and for my game plan i will build the SR and the armor in cardboard and once assembled i will unassemble then trace the patterns in plywood, paint it and add padding. and as an addition for the SR i will some how add weight to it i will add pictures later, please comment i would love any advice i can get.

It is good to see another fellow tennessee man here at the forums

yup you east middle or west?

the shoulders for the armor
snypernight
[/URL][/IMG]

It looks good from what I can see the pic is kind of small.... ever thought of using eva matts from harbor freight.... nice foam/rubber that is easy to work with

It looks good from what I can see the pic is kind of small.... ever thought of using eva matts from harbor freight.... nice foam/rubber that is easy to work with

might need to when i run out of cardboard im mostly finding this stuff around my house and im almost out ill try that thanks. any idea on how to make the pics bigger?

Shoulder looks neat, I wanna see it turn into something awesome!

Also from TN here; middle to be precise :p

The fanfiction thing is a neat idea; I'll keep an eye on this to see how it progresses!

Have any pictures or drawings of where you're going with this?

Also, if this is from a fanfiction story I'd love to read it!

Harbor freight is in my backyard like 30 mins away..... ill be making a run next week for supplies if anyone is intrested shoot me a pm and ill grab you some aswell

Have any pictures or drawings of where you're going with this?

Also, if this is from a fanfiction story I'd love to read it!

ive got a few sketches and as for the fanfiction ill get back to work once i have time between the armor/sniper rifle, school, band, assasins creed brotherhood, and general relaxation (gotta have some).

11a11002.jpg
[/IMG]
11a11003.jpg
11a11004.jpg
11a11006.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]

UPDATE!!!! started work on the helmet!!!^^^^^^^ not much to say will maby get more done tommorow?

Attachments

• 11a11003.jpg
    11a11003.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 157
  • 11a11004.jpg
    11a11004.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 154
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back