My Foam Zelda Hylian Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Just got this done today. Created a pepakura file first, cut the paper parts out then cut it out of foam then glued it all down with hot glue sorry for the blur. Tomarrow I plan to seal and paint it. I'm doing this one for a game shop near where I live for $20.
e8pqn9.jpg

Attachments

• e8pqn9.jpg
    e8pqn9.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 122
Sounds cool, bet it even looks cooler... If only a picture magically appeared some where in here... Use the advanced editor and preview your post so that you can confirm any and all linked pics work.

Sounds cool, bet it even looks cooler... If only a picture magically appeared some where in here... Use the advanced editor and preview your post so that you can confirm any and all linked pics work.

Just added a photo, I knew I was missing something.

Very cool and it looks great. Ive always been a huge fan of the Zelda games all the way back to the beginning. Looking forward to seeing this completed. Is the pepakura file available for this?

:O Amazing.

I was in a weapons shop one time and they had an actual hylian shield AND the sword of time (a real sword it was almost as big as a broadsword!) but that was like 250$ at least, yet another foam project to egg me on!
Good work.

Mine are just 20 well would be 25 for shipping cost if I get enough posts to get into classifieds I may do a small run this one is 2 feet tall.

Here's where I am now just need another coat of blue and it will be done.

11az5oj.jpg

Attachments

• 11az5oj.jpg
    11az5oj.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back