Workbook51's ODST Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

workbook51

Jr Member
well this is my first ODST Build and yes Im going to post as many pics of my build as I can
A special Thanks to Hugh Holder and his Pepakura files.
also to Spitfire and L3X BLU3R1V3R for helping me out with other stuff.
its a custom build no theme to it. just me adding armor parts I like

Photo-0006.jpg

Attachments

• Photo-0006.jpg
    Photo-0006.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 192
Thats pretty good so far, but maybe try Kirrou's model? It comes out in the same shape that you've made here, but a lot cleaner. PLus it looks like it was easier to make.

It looks like you have all of the blocks pepped right, what are you holding them together with?

If you use 1 inch butterfly clips you can slide them on the inside edges and it will get a tighter fit and close those gaps. With the clips it should look like this before you start removing them and gluing. :)

NewHelmetversion2.jpg

Attachments

• NewHelmetversion2.jpg
    NewHelmetversion2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 188
dang very nice build so far, it is looking pretty good!!!!! I am going to go with hugh on this, i think that it would also look way better like that
googd luck with the build :)

thanks for thy advice guys ill get on it stat :)
oh and the Sniper Gogol's should be done soon too
ill post up new pics of it when I add the butterfly clips and glue

Im updating my ODST Build for you guys Ill post up pic tomorrow Im a bit tired lol But ill be sure to show you guys my progress thanks for your time :)

Looking great so far man! The helmet is kind of nerve racking to build but Hugh's files are great so it comes together beautifully. But great work so far man and feel free to hit me up, maybe you and i can swap tips and tricks as we both build our ODST's!!

Photo006.jpg

Im thinking of pepping another helemet this ones not as good as I hope but Im going to use the same file :)

Attachments

• Photo006.jpg
    Photo006.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 201
Photo003.jpg

Photo007.jpg

Photo004.jpg

and here's my progress its coming along smooth :)

Attachments

• Photo004.jpg
    Photo004.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Photo007.jpg
    Photo007.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 190
  • Photo003.jpg
    Photo003.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 189
thank you man its fun building Hugh's files there great and also trading tip would be awsome. I have alot of ground to make up for school and work have been keeping me away from this awsome build

Also can anyone point me to the weapon peps.
I haven't made up my mind on witch weapon to start up on the side on this build thanks alot guys keep building :)

Nice build so far and for the weapon file you should check in the official reach pepakura files thread for your weapon files. But many links in there are dead but you might find some wp links that still ok. I build the Odst armor too.

this build is just about done with the pep work. Just need to do the lower haft. Pics will be uploaded in the next hour or so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back