Best Reach Chest Armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I have been working on custom Spartan III armor recently (pictures should be posted by this weekend) and I was wondering if anyone knew which Spartan III torso pep was the best. I would rather not pep an entire chest piece only to find it substandard. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can people not just help a dude out? You don't have to always tell them to go on a crazy hunt for it; tons of files have gone and gotten lost. The Reach file database is horribly outdated, so hardly anything is there.

Anyway, I think the consensus will probably be that L3X's Reach v3 torso file is the best one available.

Agreed on L3X's pep files and attachments. But it takes a ton of paper so try and easure as best as possible for it

Ditto, it doesn't get much better than his (at least at this point in time) It was based off the best referances available, as most others were based off of beta-era pictures which weren't always the best. Good luck with it!

hey can someone put up a link to L3XBLU3RIV3R's chest piece I really can't find it anywhere...

Well i'm not trying to sound snotty, But yeah I actually did scan 5 or 6 threads. and putting "torso" in the search bar only comes up with this thread and some other not so helpful ones. So then I tried "L3XBLU3RIV3R" and couldn't find anything.... I actually found the v2 in the official reach thread, but apparently the V3 is better.

Well i'm not trying to sound snotty, But yeah I actually did scan 5 or 6 threads. and putting "torso" in the search bar only comes up with this thread and some other not so helpful ones. So then I tried "L3XBLU3RIV3R" and couldn't find anything.... I actually found the v2 in the official reach thread, but apparently the V3 is better.

if you contact him you might even get the more detailed V4 pep file. This V4 is the one i'm building and the details are so awsome :D.
Please note that the V4 files found in this thread are only foam build files
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/33480-L3X-s-File-Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back