Kingdom Hearts WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBebi

Jr Member
First off, some pictures

Now my first pep ever

Now... Some questions, is it natural for a helmet to have 38 pages? I scaled one helmet to 320mm height and it produced 38 pages of what I can squeeze on it.

OMG, I am so stupid. The tabs were set to like 20 or something, I just thought of it when I was done printing everything out. that could of saved so much paper. Would it be wise to reprint this all out with smaller tabs, some of these tabs are absolutely huge.

Birth by Sleep armor? Interesting. I have honestly never seen anyone do this armor in pep. I've attempted scratch building it.

Little something I threw together in about two weeks
5197101703_287135e645_b.jpg

May I ask where you got the pep files?

Attachments

• 5197101703_287135e645_b.jpg
    5197101703_287135e645_b.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 371
You have Aqua Pepakura???? D8 Do you mind if I use that in the future? Pretty please?

Nice pep so far btw. Are you going to vac-form your visor?

Thats a nice Ven armor for just 2 weeks, I had a real good friend of mine make all three suits and keyblades.

I would be more than happy to give you my Aqua armor, If you would like to wait a day or so as I am kind of busy, would you also like the keyblade? It would be quite interesting to see other people's peps compared to mine and Yes I will Vac form the visor.

Oh another noob question, Can I go the Pep>Resin>bondo/rondo and not mold it? Is it still wearable or would that be too heavy?

Wow, this looks simply amazing. I am a massive fan of Kingdom Hearts. I'm currently playing through number one again for the like the hundreth time and it still doesn't bore me!

Would be awesome to get a Keyblade PEP as would happily give it a go when I've got enough PEP experience!

I know this is possibly a bit of a bad request, but does anyone have a PEP file of the Kingdom Keyblade that Sora first uses?
This is my all time favourite!

Just thought I might post my latest update

Those "ear" parts were absolutely horrendous.... I don't even know how I am going to harden them...

Oh My Gosh DB!!!
I love it. It looks awesome. What thickness card did you use?
I may try and make this one if thats okay once I've finished my current project!

Oh My Gosh DB!!!
I love it. It looks awesome. What thickness card did you use?
I may try and make this one if thats okay once I've finished my current project!

well thank you, there was a couple of parts that doesn't make any sense but I guess I just used the regular 110lb cardstock and its perfectly ok with me. I really want to see other people try out the peps so I can compare mine...

Just thought I might post my latest update

Those "ear" parts were absolutely horrendous.... I don't even know how I am going to harden them...

If you make a good unfold and reduce the angles of the edges, the helmet will look better

sorry, I'm using the google translator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back