A quick little side project. Claw weapons!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the cold weather is prohibiting me from working on my Jorge suit as much as I want to. So I just made these really fast. They're made from metal and are semi sharp but no too sharp. I don't want anyone to hurt themselves with them. But they're definitely crazy looking things.

Claw1.jpg

Claw2.jpg

Claw3.jpg

Attachments

• Claw1.jpg
    Claw1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 148
  • Claw2.jpg
    Claw2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 143
  • Claw3.jpg
    Claw3.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 148
Holy crap. Those are wicked! You should make a second version where the blades are spring loaded and shoot out.

Why did you make it not sharp? Every weapon I make is meant to beat the stolen brains right out of a zombie. Shouldnt you be prepared. (side note: get lots of beef jerky, its great food, and it lasts forever.)

It's memorable. Sure it's a little bulky, tough to get on a plane. You whip out a couple of them at your ex-girlfriends wedding. They will never, ever forget it. :D

That is awesome. Add some protective armor pieces onto it and build a second pair and your prepared for anything, except a tank shell.

Holy crap. Those are wicked! You should make a second version where the blades are spring loaded and shoot out.
I actually started an assassins creed hidden blad a while back. I need to finish it.

Why did you make it not sharp? Every weapon I make is meant to beat the stolen brains right out of a zombie. Shouldnt you be prepared. (side note: get lots of beef jerky, its great food, and it lasts forever.)
HAHA!

It's memorable. Sure it's a little bulky, tough to get on a plane. You whip out a couple of them at your ex-girlfriends wedding. They will never, ever forget it. :D
Wow, thats awesome.

Now those look a little on the Pointy stabby side? But can they slice a Watermelon?
Yessir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back