Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Just wanted to do a lil video project reflecting on my projects while being here at 405th. Thanks to my wife for putting up with it.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
were-not-worthy.jpg

Dude,

I just want to come to your house and get the personal tour.... and pick your brain for a few hours.... Mountains of EPICNESS!

cujo3131

wow a lot of stuff you have made over the years and they are all amazing! i personally like the predator helmets and the recon helm that had a big hole in it and you could see the skull inside :D well great job man really like all of your stuff :)

WOW, just wow! All of of your work is just amazing, I always love seeing it. I didn't realise anyone had made one of the MA5K carbines before, great work.

Also, loved your little message at the end

WOW, just wow! All of of your work is just amazing, I always love seeing it. I didn't realise anyone had made one of the MA5K carbines before, great work.

Also, loved your little message at the end

Thank you. Dreadmullet was the an that madethe MA5K, I just helped a little.

wow a lot of stuff you have made over the years and they are all amazing! i personally like the predator helmets and the recon helm that had a big hole in it and you could see the skull inside :D well great job man really like all of your stuff :)
Thank you, yeah the off the wall props are fun to do.

Dude,

I just want to come to your house and get the personal tour.... and pick your brain for a few hours.... Mountains of EPICNESS!

cujo3131

When I get home come on down.

what he said.
lol thank you.

Years of EPIC!

Thank you sir.

Some good times sir! I really enjoyed our visit and dcon! Remember that time wee-man used bondo as body paint. Or going 40 hours with only an hour or so of sleep, 3 times in a row. I think we drank more than 40 cans of rockstar while I was there. Or a certain someone unable to remain standing in walmart? Or Shaun white wanting to take pictures with you in your warmachine in a "sexually compromising" position? Good times.

Ps, which mask would you rather see when you die?

Some good times sir! I really enjoyed our visit and dcon! Remember that time wee-man used bondo as body paint. Or going 40 hours with only an hour or so of sleep, 3 times in a row. I think we drank more than 40 cans of rockstar while I was there. Or a certain someone unable to remain standing in walmart? Or Shaun white wanting to take pictures with you in your warmachine in a "sexually compromising" position? Good times.

Ps, which mask would you rather see when you die?

Very good times my friend. I had a blast hanging with you and DCON was amazing. The Man still has his mohawk....Britt sends me pics. We were freaking machines and you are by far the Bondo king....well next to Aden..lol. We should be sponsored by Rockstar. As I recall if my memory is correct you couldn't stand...wait was it someone else, it's a blur. Shaun would have had his way with War Machine if he could have. He was wasted. I regret not having images or video of that. Oh and I dont plan on dieing....ever...lol.

Ithica

Haha. It was a reference to our inability to decide which army of two mask was better. Oh, and I checked out the new website, it looks great!

I might do one once I get the mkv(b) all wrapped up. If I do I will hit you up. I still need to get those vid files converted.

You truly are a talented builder. Years of great stuff and definitely an understanding wife. Looking forward to seeing many more years of work.

That was a lot of amazing stuff. I hope to one day have a collection as good as that. You have some very inspiring work.

are you leaving?
i know your in the army, but is this like a last thread kind of thing?
you cant leave, you havent done a gears of war cog suit yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back