Lifesize Cardboard tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

sik1276

My friend "liked" this on youtube so I checked it out. Pretty awesome XD

Direct link:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone remember somebody saying on the nerds+girls thread that you can't pick up girls with a tank? Well, those girls at 3:50 either like tanks, or people who can build stuff. That must be the two most epic wins for this nerd-community this week :-D

Lol, i didnt even wait for the link, I just went to youtube., Im surprised they didnt get pulled over, but who would pull over a tank?

how odd, 2 youtube vids have been mentioned (freddiew's in another thread) both of which are people i subscribed to on the same day (cardboard warfare was one of them).

this just shows how awesome cardboard is and that people should never underestimate it.

Looks like the pickup truck over-heated because there was no airflow going to the radiator. But a pretty good idea for building a tank IMO.

Yeah, i saw cardboard warfare while i was on Utube, it was pretty funny.
Also, i too had a scorpion tank idea, back on the MTD parade thread, as a float, but it would be towed, by a warthog,

Is that... legal? But awesome all th esame!
and you just know if you or I did it we'd get pulled over......still, one day... this is just to awsome to not try.
Imagine if you pulled in behind it, "is that a...how did they...why did they...and I can get one where?!" AWSOME stuff!

Thorsolli is building a scaled tank. And given the epicness of everything else that guy does...

Lol, i didnt even wait for the link, I just went to youtube., Im surprised they didnt get pulled over, but who would pull over a tank?

They did in San Diego way back when then shot him to stop him.... but he didn't have tank bunnies with him though.....

I'm in with building a scorpion. That tank looked awesome, I know I would be a little afraid to try and pull it over. I may get blown up in the process.

We could totally build a better one.
101107T90.jpg

Actually, after bevbor completed his cardboard Banshee, he started on the track section of a full scale scorpion. I am not sure how far he got after that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back