best buy gives everyone free XBL for halo 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezeheadiii

Jr Member
sept. 25, 26, and 25, xbox live will be FREE for everyone! best buy wants to make sure everyone gets to use all the great online features H3 has to offer (with file-sharing being the only exception, u have to subscribe 4 that)

heres the story on it
clicky

cheezeheadiii said:
sept. 25, 26, and 25, xbox live will be FREE for everyone! best buy wants to make sure everyone gets to use all the great online features H3 has to offer (with file-sharing being the only exception, u have to subscribe 4 that)
heres the story on it
clicky
Dont post the same topic twice it will be moved if it is in the wrong forums and that is such a ripoff to all those people who pay (including me)

Last edited by a moderator:
Relax, its only for 3 days, and people will be hooked on it, and then theyll be suffering like you are at the mere cost of like, 2 dollars a day :p

Leadingspartan said:
Dont post the same topic twice it will be moved if it is in the wrong forums and that is such a ripoff to all those people who pay (including me)

sry not sure where to put it

and its only 3 days, doesnt mean much to those who pay for it, it'll give ppl without xbl a chance to try it out and most of them will start paying for it due to all the awesome online s*** in halo 3.

oh and if any of the mods read this & the other one, feel free to delete or lock whichever one needs it.

Wow. I just buy 20$ 3-month cards to continue my account. Seems like the easiest way to me...

200$? Holy crap....

TheBlue said:
Wow. I just buy 20$ 3-month cards to continue my account. Seems like the easiest way to me...

There are 12 months in a year. 12/3 = 4.

4 x $20 = $80

You are paying $30 bucks extra each year.

TheBlue said:
200$? Holy crap....
yea ebay doesnt look to good when buying xboxlive subsciptions.

1. I don't buy enough for a year...I just get a few...and i get tons of free 1 month cards so its more like 40-50 a year...

2. Ya Ebay isn't the best idea for XBL...

TheBlue said:
1. I don't buy enough for a year...I just get a few...and i get tons of free 1 month cards so its more like 40-50 a year...

2. Ya Ebay isn't the best idea for XBL...
where you get free 1 month cards?

I have friends who work at Play N Trade and they get tons of them so he gives them to me by the fistful...its good stuff it is :D...

I got a year for 20 bux from target clearancing the original xbox live, little did they know it worked for xbox 360 as well.

i just pay the $8 a month over live, i dont wanna have to go to the store to get it, and if i ran out i'd have to wait till some1's willing to take me (which isnt very often) plus i dont have to give them $ it's just charged on my dad's credit card

$200 a year? i cant believe you actually paid that much, even monthly it's just $96 a year

TheBlue said:
I have friends who work at Play N Trade and they get tons of them so he gives them to me by the fistful...its good stuff it is :D...

Can you get me one Please! XD I need 1 month for H3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back