Necromonger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Bryce Youtsey and I are working on some Chronicles of Riddick Necromonger suits and templates but there are 2 things I need to get right before I begin. I am posting 2 images...1 of the gloves and 1 of the boots. Can anyone identify them so I know what to pusrchase to make these?

2q022w9.jpg

dm34vk.jpg

Just the boots and gloves..not the armor..lol. Thank you in advance.

Ithica

that looks like them. i was going to suggest a pair of motorcycle riding boots. that is what the boots look like to me. i have a pair just like them just not harley. mine are called harness boots. i have also heard them called engineer boots and crazy horse boots.

I think that the prop maker used old military or police gear. I think that riding boots (horse riding type) might work for the boots. Take a look at mens English riding boots on EBay. See if thats what your looking for. As far as the gloves? The only long cuff leather gloves I have heard of were by “Damascus? They supply riot gear “I Think? You might look at industrial protection gloves. I have seen heavy duty gauntlet type glove in some of the factories that handle chemicals. Hope this helps.

Ithica. Those boots look good. they even match the profile at the top of the shin. and a good price. What type of glove did you find?

Status
Not open for further replies.