How did Jun die? be creative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After several minutes of slick manuevering and narrowly escaping several Banshees,Jun and and the good doctor, were ambushed 20 clicks from Castle Base by a roving Phantom. They crash land in a gulch and stave off waves of fanatic attacks by dozens of elites. They hold out against the never ending juggernaut until Jun's rifle overheats and Halsey's magnum runs dry. They soon realiz that they will never get out of the Pelican wreck alive. Halsey reveals a frag grenade she's been keeping on her person, in case of close encounters. She arms the ordnance and looks deep into Jun's blackened and shattered visor and says "You always were and a&&hole." She then proceeds to suicide them...much to Jun's surprise, but its counted as a double kill.

After some investigation the survivng elites make their way to Castle Base which turns out to be a WHITE CASTLE burger joint. They then celebrate the death of all humans with crave cases and jalapeno poppers followed up with large Doctors Pepper all around. The dedicated yet visibly annoyed fry cook was spared.

...and then the planet was glassed- The End

YAY. I love happy endings.

He got killed by a grunt with a plasma pistol, after it shot him for about a minute as he was returning fire with his sniper rifle from 10 feet away. Jun missed every shot because he sucks with the sniper, and even Kat sniped better. The grunt teabagged him profusely and the only kill that Jun ever got was from a stray round that struck a marine in the crotch.

He was playing a game of team deathmatch and was killed when someones carepackage landed on top of him.........Oh wait......Wrong game lol Well in that case he saw Halsey Naked.

lol this is rediculious he never died he made it off planet with halsey cuz she lives till halo 1 era duh

wow... this is for fun... i know he didnt die...

after going through several mags trying to snipe a jackal 30ft away. Tucker comes up and takes the sniper rifle from jun, but then church comes and takes it then trys sniping but unfortunately misses every shot. then Tucker sadly says- "why the hell do i never get to use the Fu&king sniper rifle!" then jun goes and gets eaten by the meta while Doc watches hastily.

After Noble 6 crippled the Covenant cruiser allowing the Pillar of Autumn, he inadvertently caused it to lose it's ability to maintain altitude and it crashed into the ground crushing Jun and Hasley's pelican.

Smoke was everywhere... The pilot was complaining. Perhaps he was afraid, maybe he felt it too... I thought to myself "as long as I had purpose..." Holding the butstock of my rifle tight against my shoulder, I looked to the old woman and spoke: "How you holding up?"... she looked at me... her face was showing despair. anguish. even guilt... As if she had just lost everything she had worked so hard for... The pilot shouted: "BRACE FOR IMPACT!".. Without hesitation, I quickly braced myself. A thick green plasma beam pierced the floor, and quickly killed anyone who was remotely close to it. The pelican was spiraling towards the ground, I locked my armor the very second we hit... I awoke a while later in a daze... My armor was working, limited movement in my left leg on account of the gel hardening from the impact... But I cant complain, I was alive... I was alone... I did not see the pelican... But I saw a smoldering crater in the distance. There was no point in a recon job, Reach was lost. I looked skyward and said aloud: "Sancte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio contra nequítiam et insídias diáboli esto præsídium." I counted my ammo. two mags. four plus one in the rifle, and four on my thigh. Plus the rounds on my shoulder, that much ammo could get me far... Real far... But there was so much going on. I had no cover, and the covenant were swarming everywhere. I counted eight spirits and god knows how many phantoms from the moment I awoke. Visibility was poor on account of the traffic overhead, but they weren't paying any attention to me so I cant complain... I started my run, there was a super carrier about 4 kilometers away, and the gravlift was active. I assumed they were evacuating. Right into the thick of the contingency I ran. "One... Two. Three Four..... Five reload... Six... Six!" From the corner of my eye there she was! I steered my rifle toward the zealot that had its sword in a coiled position over six. *BAM!* "My rifle rings loud and far," *BAM!* "My rifle roars with the soul of a spartan!" *BAM!* "My rifle kills without hesitation!" *BAM!* "My rifle protects..." four elite officers in shambles lay, scattered entrails and body parts riddle the area around the downed spartan. I reached my hand out to Six and helped her to her feet, she was wounded... It was bad, but she could walk. "Jun.. I guess ten seconds earlier would have been too much to ask huh?" She laughed as blood dribbled from her mouth. "Sorry, my armor is not set to sprint." She let out a giggle " Ouch, Don't make me laugh Jun, Im barely holding together as it is." I laughed, "Its good to see you Six. Whats your condition?" " Hand me your helmet and ill tell you." I removed my helmet and placed it over her head. She was covering her wounds and did not have a hand free. It was the least I could do... She replied. "Not good... Battery failing, Health is at five percent, left arm is locked... Help me out to that bunker over there, Red teams resting place... One of them must have a medical kit." "Alright. When we get into some cover we can patch you up. as for your battery I can charge it, I just need your security code so I can get access to your backpack." "Sounds like a plan Jun... Sounds like a plan....." We walked into the storm together... and slowly faded away.....

While rigging the base to explode, they wired in a slip-space drive. When the bomb went off, they were warped into the Korprulu sector. Dr Halsey was picked up by the confederacy and founded the Ghost program while June was sent to Mar Sara, where he eventually joined with Raynor and mengsk during the evacuation. He is currently working as a cook on the Hyperion due to his lack of accuracy.
Prior to this, the portion of the covenant super carrier that supposably blown up actually got transported to the far edge of Protoss space. In the chaos of the moment, Jorge stole a banshee and was later was picked up by a Protoss Patrol. He was taken up by the protoss and has been fighting the zerg, where he linked up with Raynor's raiders and is now acting as one of the gunners aboard the Hyperion. Meanwhile, the stranded covenant have since rebuilt and are begining to amass a new army.
Slightly outlandish, but its possible.
-Gryphon

after several minutes of slick manuevering and narrowly escaping several banshees,jun and and the good doctor, were ambushed 20 clicks from castle base by a roving phantom. They crash land in a gulch and stave off waves of fanatic attacks by dozens of elites. They hold out against the never ending juggernaut until jun's rifle overheats and halsey's magnum runs dry. They soon realiz that they will never get out of the pelican wreck alive. Halsey reveals a frag grenade she's been keeping on her person, in case of close encounters. She arms the ordnance and looks deep into jun's blackened and shattered visor and says "you always were and a&&hole." she then proceeds to suicide them...much to jun's surprise, but its counted as a double kill.

after some investigation the survivng elites make their way to castle base which turns out to be a white castle burger joint. They then celebrate the death of all humans with crave cases and jalapeno poppers followed up with large doctors pepper all around. The dedicated yet visibly annoyed fry cook was spared.

...and then the planet was glassed- the end

yay. I love happy endings.

i thought id laugh till i died.

As Jun and Halsey landed at Castle Base, a covenant drop pod struck down in front of them. A single occupent stepped out.
An elite.Jun quickly tried steading his sniper rifle, however, the elite sliced it in half with his energy sworde and laughed
"Haha, silly demon!", he said knocking Jun to the ground. "I am The Mighty Necross Exodia Exxod! and i will kill you!"
Jun turned to Halsey "Run."
As the good doctor Ran toward the base, Juns right was chopped off by the crazy elite.
Necross contined laughing, "all my years in Armeggedoncityville,on Sangehlii, has never gave me this much pleasure!"
"Ill take you to hell with me then" Jun coughed, trying to activate his fusion core.
"I dont think so!" Necross stab through the Spartans armor, ending his life. "Haha! Another win for the mighty Necross!"
Taking Juns helmet, the elite hit is own chest, activating his jetpack, throwing his hand in the air, and shouted "NECROSS AWAY!" and blasted off into the sky......

Smoke was everywhere... The pilot was complaining. Perhaps he was afraid, maybe he felt it too... I thought to myself "as long as I had purpose..." Holding the butstock of my rifle tight against my shoulder, I looked to the old woman and spoke: "How you holding up?"... she looked at me... her face was showing despair. anguish. even guilt... As if she had just lost everything she had worked so hard for... The pilot shouted: "BRACE FOR IMPACT!".. Without hesitation, I quickly braced myself. A thick green plasma beam pierced the floor, and quickly killed anyone who was remotely close to it. The pelican was spiraling towards the ground, I locked my armor the very second we hit... I awoke a while later in a daze... My armor was working, limited movement in my left leg on account of the gel hardening from the impact... But I cant complain, I was alive... I was alone... I did not see the pelican... But I saw a smoldering crater in the distance. There was no point in a recon job, Reach was lost. I looked skyward and said aloud: "Sancte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio contra nequítiam et insídias diáboli esto præsídium." I counted my ammo. two mags. four plus one in the rifle, and four on my thigh. Plus the rounds on my shoulder, that much ammo could get me far... Real far... But there was so much going on. I had no cover, and the covenant were swarming everywhere. I counted eight spirits and god knows how many phantoms from the moment I awoke. Visibility was poor on account of the traffic overhead, but they weren't paying any attention to me so I cant complain... I started my run, there was a super carrier about 4 kilometers away, and the gravlift was active. I assumed they were evacuating. Right into the thick of the contingency I ran. "One... Two. Three Four..... Five reload... Six... Six!" From the corner of my eye there she was! I steered my rifle toward the zealot that had its sword in a coiled position over six. *BAM!* "My rifle rings loud and far," *BAM!* "My rifle roars with the soul of a spartan!" *BAM!* "My rifle kills without hesitation!" *BAM!* "My rifle protects..." four elite officers in shambles lay, scattered entrails and body parts riddle the area around the downed spartan. I reached my hand out to Six and helped her to her feet, she was wounded... It was bad, but she could walk. "Jun.. I guess ten seconds earlier would have been too much to ask huh?" She laughed as blood dribbled from her mouth. "Sorry, my armor is not set to sprint." She let out a giggle " Ouch, Don't make me laugh Jun, Im barely holding together as it is." I laughed, "Its good to see you Six. Whats your condition?" " Hand me your helmet and ill tell you." I removed my helmet and placed it over her head. She was covering her wounds and did not have a hand free. It was the least I could do... She replied. "Not good... Battery failing, Health is at five percent, left arm is locked... Help me out to that bunker over there, Red teams resting place... One of them must have a medical kit." "Alright. When we get into some cover we can patch you up. as for your battery I can charge it, I just need your security code so I can get access to your backpack." "Sounds like a plan Jun... Sounds like a plan....." We walked into the storm together... and slowly faded away.....

..love it..

Here, is the epic story of how Jun died. As they flew away in the Falcon suddenly one of Jun's twinkies started spinning out of control. It elevated towards the copter blades and jammed it. As they fell to the ground Jun dove out and landed perfectly safe. During his victory T-bag, the Falcon fell down and exploded ontop of him. Then the multiplayer announcer said "BETRAYED" (by the twinkie of course) The end.

Pretty damn epic, dude! I especially like the exorcism prayer. If the Covenant want holy war, that's what they will get. Hooah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back