Assassins Creed, Malfatto Plague Doctor mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again I have created another side project that I could do mainly indoors. Due to the frigid cold and tons of snow outside I can't work on my Jorge suit, so I made this. This guy is just so creepy.

I have re-sculpted a Plague Doctor mask. Here is the brand new one. I hope you guys enjoy.

PlagueDoctor8.jpg

PlagueDoctor10.jpg

PlagueDoctor9.jpg

PlagueDoctor7.jpg

PlagueDoctor6.jpg

Here is the syringe and a glove.
Syringe1.jpg

Syringe2.jpg

Syringe3.jpg

Syringe4.jpg

Syringe4.jpg

Syringe6.jpg

Syringe7.jpg

Syringe8.jpg

Attachments

• Syringe4.jpg
    Syringe4.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 359
that is really cool. :) I love the Dottore. (I think I spelled that right lol)

How did you do the cracked look? I'm going to venture a guess and say you used a wash method?

great work, but i'm more partial to his second mask.
if its made from clay like that, is it heavy?

i can't wait to try building one soon.

that is really cool. :) I love the Dottore. (I think I spelled that right lol)

How did you do the cracked look? I'm going to venture a guess and say you used a wash method?

Actually the texture is in the sculpt. I just rubbed paint in to recessed areas.

great work, but i'm more partial to his second mask.
if its made from clay like that, is it heavy?

i can't wait to try building one soon.

The cast is made of fiberglass so it is very very light.

But I actually just got the game yesterday. And after playing it turns out that the in game mask is a lot different than the reference pics I found. So I will be re working the sculpt. I got most of it dobe last night. Hopefully I will post pics today or tomorrow.

fiberglass? nice work!
what's your mold technique? if you don't mind my asking

I just break up the fiberglass mat(to make it a bit more flexible. Brush some resin in the mold. Lay down the fiber mat. Dap the brush on it to get it to stick to the surface. This one was tricky because of the nose and the deep "eye circles". But the new one will have less eye circle but nore nose :D The new sculpt has turned out great. At least I'm pleased with it anyways. I will be molding it today. Maybe when I get home I will take some sculpt pics and post them.

I love this man! What did you use to sculpt?

I sculpted it out of j-525. It is a very hard clay. I would recommend something softer. But the 525 works fairly well.

My syringe is almost done. I required a lot more work than was expected. But it is looking great.

Some more pics are posted in the first post. Here they are again :D

This is the syringe I have made alone with the one glove I have done.
Syringe1.jpg

Syringe2.jpg

Syringe3.jpg

Syringe4.jpg

Syringe5.jpg

Syringe6.jpg

Syringe7.jpg

Syringe8.jpg

let me know what you guys think.

By the way, I have a little something else on the armature right now as well :D I won't give away what it is just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back