405th Unity project Idea (For charity, need volunteers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The helmet is looking great. I wish i would have known about this earlier lol. Maybe next time ill be able to help out. I must improve me skills first though. back to work lol Keep up the good work guys. I love being apart of this community. :D

The helmet is looking great. I wish i would have known about this earlier lol. Maybe next time ill be able to help out. I must improve me skills first though. back to work lol Keep up the good work guys. I love being apart of this community. :D

After the helmet is finished I want to expand this project and make it so 405TH members can donate pieces they have created to the auction and the pieces would be "donated by the 405th unity project" as a whole.

Gather around Spartans, Marines, and ODST's. To make this mission work I am going to need a few things from everyone working on the project.

1)I need updated photos of is ASAP.
2)I need weekly, but would prefer semi daily SitReps on progress of the helmet until completion.
3)I am setting the deadline August 24th, 2011 the helmet be completed and in my hands. (I need it by that date to be able to get Steve Downes to sign the Unity helmet at Halofest in Seattle.)

You all have done a great job, and I thank you. The finish line is so very close and I believe in you guys.

IT IS FINISHED! well the paint job at least.... BIG thanks to JP (troubleis1983) for painting this helmet!

Pics-

IMG_1299-Copy.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1304-Copy.jpg

IMG_1306-Copy.jpg

IMG_1300-Copy.jpg

IMG_1302-Copy.jpg

IMG_1305-Copy.jpg

Comments are welcome! Please , tell me what you think!

Starting to get there, the yellow "streaks" I am going to call them, are they part of the helmet or some kind of layer that he just started? Also the paint scheme how complete is that, also visor?

Starting to get there, the yellow "streaks" I am going to call them, are they part of the helmet or some kind of layer that he just started? Also the paint scheme how complete is that, also visor?

The streaks are battle damage I guess. Not so sure. The visor is being installed by Sir Tsaboc and the helmet is being shipped to him right now.

Rightyo! 22 days left till the "In my Hands to take to PAX for Steve Downes to sign deadline" approaches fast.

The Helmet is being shipped to Liard as we speak! Only a few days until its in the hands of Steve Downs !

Here is a picture of it with Steve Downes (yes THAT Steve Downes) signature!

SteveDownessig.jpg

Thanks Laird!

Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back