What was your first pep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPRTNBD50

What was you first pep, thats the question!

Mine was a Halo Combat Evolved MKV LD Helmet. I used normal wet glue and 200gsm cardstock, never got around to resining it. Now it is in a pile of trash behind me :(

R.I.P MK V :(

I did the ld Mk VI by robogenesis. It sat in myh room for a while and I ended up rolling over it with my computer chair :p Whoops!!

Mine was Belakor’s smooth Recon model unfolded by Macattack64. I'm so sloooow. So, I'm still working on it. Actually I have ADD and keep starting other stuff.

I did a MK 5 LD helmet. I was apartment sitting for a friend, and he has a 360 and Halo 3, so I threw it in and played through it. I started on Saturday morning and finished it early Sunday afternoon. I was laying around, watching Family Guy, when the idea came to me "I wonder if anyone has ever created a Master Chief costume"...so I fired up the Great Google and found that Indy Mougul video, which led me to this site. I spent a few hours reading through the stickies, downloaded Designer, and just printed the piece out, without scaling it or anything. I spend 8 hours building that helmet, and I still have it. It's WAY too small for me, but it's my first, and it will always be my first. I resined it just for practice.

My first try was with Rundown's Mk. V helm. didn't turn out well. Then I went to the smoothed Recon, and it came out pretty good. I attached all the pieces to cardboard beforehand, so it was very solid. sadly, got crushed and I had to toss it, but I was extremely happy with it.

mine was kirrou's ODST helmet, not finished yet but i've started building rundowns ODST helmet then ill finish the first one for practice then i should have the right experience for the rundown helmet to look good and know what i'm doing lol

Mine was the first mark VI model, by flying squirrel I think. I made it all out of regular printer paper, and when I was done it was about 50% too big (That was back when the models were still set to Master Chiefs scale and you had to bring everything down).

It took about a week and i just ended up crushing it, which seems to be a pretty common occurance (Fett, Matt, myself, etc.)

Mine was the Mark V forearm from halo CE. I waent together well, but it was half the sized that it shold have been.

It sounds like most people build something from the Mark V first.

Mine was the smooth halo 2 odst helmet. It turned out to be about my cats head size But hey! It turned out fantastic! lol My first true pep helmet (That fit me) was the halo 2 odst helmet (the non-smooth version) . Ahh good times, good times....

my first pep was an odst helmet made by rundown which turned out terrible because i used regular printer paper not cardstock, i ended up throwing it away :( but it was a great model

My first was the WETA ODST upper shoulder. Pretty simple model, and it is now finished and painted and part of my WIP "skirmishable" ODST suit.

My first was an Halo 1 marine helmet , i used regular printer paper for it and didnt scale it down so it was tooooooooo big :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back