Now it's our turn to do something amazing......

Subscribe

Hell yea lets do this

Im all for this idea, not only will it give me a chance to help put smiles on people face's. But to help me get better at makeing prop's. I'll try and help in any way I can. If I can ge the pep files form someone all put them togetherand ship them to people. Or all try and help with shipping cost.It susck being tuck in a hospital. I for one know what its like.The whole place smells and the food sucks. And test test test.... ehhh. As some one who's been in there for many reasons it cant stand some one just feeling down. So if i can I will help out any way. Hell All EVEN CHIP IN FOR THE UNDER ARMOR if your going the way of a pressure suit.

this is great what your doing here, brightening up a mans darkest hours.

That's an interesting point. I will have to get a hold of mat and find out what size of pressure suit he would wear.

Hey guys, great updates.

I'm thinking of going with Rundown's thighs, the only problem is that I don't know the scale. If anybody could help me with that, I could start right away. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MikyVengeance View Post
    Hey guys, great updates.

I'm thinking of going with Rundown's thighs, the only problem is that I don't know the scale. If anybody could help me with that, I could start right away. Thanks!
    I am going to pm you his email addy so you can contact him directly. We are still on a time crunch so I hope he replies fast.

Quote Originally Posted by MikyVengeance View Post
    Hey guys, great updates.

Well if it's the parts Brandon unfolded I think Brandon scaled them to his size if I am correct, but I could be wrong.

ive gotta be honest, i hope no one gets upset but i dont think rundowns thighs are a good choice for this. they were put out so long ago and are not really the right shape, there are a few other thighs that are just awesome out there like Forges new set. i know they are alittle high def but i think he deserves the best we have to offer

well, they worked fine for me. I don't really have time to pep the super high detail files. If somebody want's to take my place and do the awesome thighs, go for it.

The forged thighs go together really fast. They took me about 7 hours, which for me is very quick. I usually take 10 -12 hours on a part, unless its a helmet or torso.

yeah but my pepping skills aren't that good. They would look messed up anyway.

Whatever you guys put out will look fantastic either way. Is the Deadline March or April 25th?

Ok here is another update, got the Security chest add on done tonight. Now tomorrow morning I'll get the heater going and get the first coats of resin on.

I might not be able to make the deadline. But if not, it won't be but a week later, tops, and I'll be done.

I wonder if he would like something of the Foam nature?...

Quote Originally Posted by Jester1014 View Post
    I wonder if he would like something of the Foam nature?...
    Well... if any parts are NOT going to make the deadline let me know, I have some left-over foam, enough for 2 pieces anyway. From a pep file and good reference pics, as well as proper body measurements I can get a limb part ready for paint in about 2 days.
    For example after the pattern was done it only took 6 hours to cut out and assemble this forearm part

Gamestar you just brought a tear to my eye! It's wonderful!

this is awesome, good job guys will def be following this thread. wish i could help maybe when i get paid next ill donate

Guys, I've hit a brick wall(Thank god I can smash through it), though my problem is, I can most probably ship the Softcase before the 25th(I got exams from the 21st-25th) but I worry it might now arrive before the 25th Any good solutions?!

as soon as you can ship it will be fine. We have a lil time to play. Just want Brandon to have as much time as possible to finish it.

My part won't be a problem, Brandon could just rivet it on, no color needed

Just a little update. Thanks to a space heater and a hair dryer I have started the resin stage, it's going really well so far and I should have the chest resined by fri so I'll post a few pics when I've got that stage done. Other than that I'm on schedule and trying to make the dead line.

got the helmet from kasper all primed and ready to go

Done and shipping out soon

very awesome knives