Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Now it's our turn to do something amazing......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithica View Post
    Absolutely amazing, this is a great start. As for the armor pieces I would say that someone decides to build a piece and tthen they contact the assembler about shippign information and the assembler keeps track of what is needed and what is in route. I am waiting on a detailed list of what he wants but there is a brief description above. I am so excited about this. I hope the Admin and Mods approve.

Dave
    Are you waiting for a detailed list from Mat you mean? I think that once we have that list it should be posted, along with who the Assembler is and we can begin to assign roles, like Justinian for the painting if, as he said, the factory paint look is the desired route. That way people aren't doubling up on certain armour pieces.

I hope they approve too, this project has enormous potential to change and build.
    1977 XS400 project in progress. Thinking of doing a theme to donate it to Childs Play, which should I do? PM me your votes!
    Halo Theme'd Cafe Racer
    Mass Effect Theme'd Cafe Racer

Yea i have a running paypal. It's tied to my email EKshrek86@fuse.net
    It'd be an Honor to do so.

Current armor and stats are located here. I'm about to have a lot of free time, I'll see what I can get done for this.

Let’s wrap this up with something we’ve all thought about at some point. If Halo made a character based off you, what would he be like?
    I would call him Noble 7 Mat, nicknamed Survivor. I would equip him with the Security helmet, right Security shoulder and the UA/Multi-Threat configuration. He would have a strong personality, not scared of putting his life in danger to help others. Also calm but knows how to do his homework, if you know what I mean. He'd be very smart and have a strong will to live, to protect the people, and to never, ever, GIVE UP.

This is also in the first post for those of you who skipped it to look at the pictures ;p
    Last edited by BenStreeper; 02-18-2011 at 12:55 PM.

I also live in Canada and am totally up for helping out. I make armour for my friends anyway so this wouldn't bother me at all, if anything, I'm honoured to be part of the 405th where great things like this exist. If there's anything you guys need me to do, shoot.
    I'm just a regular everyday normal guy

My New Halo Reach Build - All Armour Files Used on Page 30

Hey guys this is mat, I was pretty sure you were going to need my height for this... I am 5 foot 9.

I'd be willing to pitch in some for funding this project.

Hey Dave, count me in for whatever you need. Feel free to fire me off a PM or email. We can talk shop.
    "Brandon busts his ass to be a perfectionist. He could start with a grocery bag and produce some of the best work you have ever seen." -Dave/Ithica-
    My Reach LT WIP
    Noble Team Collaboration WIP

Quote Originally Posted by ROG Survivor View Post
    Hey guys this is mat, I was pretty sure you were going to need my height for this... I am 5 foot 9.
    Welcom to the community Mat.

We also need a list of exactly what you would like. Look around and see some of the other people's build threads, and take some notes of what you like.

I actually sent an email to David already of what would be cool I wrote every armor pieces I wanted so he should let you know soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ROG Survivor View Post
    I actually sent an email to David already of what would be cool I wrote every armor pieces I wanted so he should let you know soon!
    Welcome to the Forum Mat. It is an honor to have you with us. Please take some time to say hello to the Members and share a little bit about yourself.

I did not recieve the email yet. Can you send it again or post in here? I am going to post the image that Ben provided for now. I will also need:
    Height: 5 ft 9 in
    Frame size:
    Color Scheme:
    Battle Damage or Clean Paint:

Ithica
    Dave