Now it's our turn to do something amazing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dave, you can put me down for at least the boots. I can do forearms and base shoulders too if no-one else does. And you know what all the parts look like, having seen them in person and with copies of your own.

Hey Dave, you can put me down for at least the boots. I can do forearms and base shoulders too if no-one else does. And you know what all the parts look like, having seen them in person and with copies of your own.

I got you for boots. If noone picks up on gauntlets and base shoulders I will let you know. Thanks Brandon.

You said you didn't have anyone up for gauntlets right?
I'm interested.
I know I don't have much stuff up here, but this could be a way of proving myself to the community in several ways.

Ok I will put you down for gauntlets...be sure to check the 1st post for updates.

Ithica
Dave

I can probly do both of the knives, if you dont mind them being of wood. Let me know mathieu. I can do in Balsa for lite weight of hard wood thats tougher but heaver.

I'm up for helping out I just ordered a set of handplates from JBetts, I'll clean them up add velcro to the backs and take care of the gloves. I don't have armored finger gloves I have black tactical full finger gloves I can give. I can also make the shotgun ammo attachment on the forearm with pleather and spent shells that have been closed up. Is there a certain paint choice we are going with? so I can paint the handplates while I'm at it. I should also share that right now I am battling myself with a inoperable brain tumor so I want to help Mat as much as I can since I can understand what he's going through.

I can probly do both of the knives, if you dont mind them being of wood. Let me know mathieu. I can do in Balsa for lite weight of hard wood thats tougher but heaver.
Even more amazing, you are full of suprises. I will updat the first post.

I'm up for helping out I just ordered a set of handplates from JBetts, I'll clean them up add velcro to the backs and take care of the gloves. I don't have armored finger gloves I have black tactical full finger gloves I can give. I can also make the shotgun ammo attachment on the forearm with pleather and spent shells that have been closed up. Is there a certain paint choice we are going with? so I can paint the handplates while I'm at it. I should also share that right now I am battling myself with a inoperable brain tumor so I want to help Mat as much as I can since I can understand what he's going through.

I am so srry to hear this. It is wonderful that even while battling your medical issues you still help others. You are what this Community needs. Thank you.

No need to paint the handplates because all armor will be painted by Brandon so there are no matching issues. Thank you so much. Be sure to link up with Brandon.

I will send who ever the Emile knife and scabbard. Just let me know where to send it. I will through a M6G if he wants it. I will have the other knife molds made by sometime next week if you can wait for it.

No, sorry. I just saw that it wasn't no the list and thought you forgot to put it up.

I wish I could make it though.

I know I'm a noob still and the wrong side of the pond, but if anyone can think of something I can help with, please let me know.
Thanks

You know what! Its for a good cause, Ithica, looks like he is using the same thigh attachment as I am and I would be delighted to make another! So list me down for the thigh attachment :)

I know I'm a noob still and the wrong side of the pond, but if anyone can think of something I can help with, please let me know.
Thanks
Will do....thank you

You know what! Its for a good cause, Ithica, looks like he is using the same thigh attachment as I am and I would be delighted to make another! So list me down for the thigh attachment :)
Great news. I'm updating now. Be sure to get with Brandon.

Wait, you updated the 1st post but put me for the thighs....does that mean I'm doing the whole thigh plus attachment?
If yes :D
If no, I wouldn't mind doing it.

Put me down for thighs :)
I'll add some lights. Can we agree with blue LED's for the thing? or are we going without them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back