The Helghan Academy - Killzone Files by Hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came upon 3 Vader helmets at goodwill for 5 bux a piece, I am thinking about cutting one up and possibly adding sintra to build this mask, does this sound possible, also I have made 2 Tuskan Raider full costumes and sold them on ebay for a good price, so I kinda have an idea of what I'm doing.

Alright, not wanting to threadjack, but this is my work so far :p
4H2ld.jpg

Hi, i'm new to the forums and joined just because of you guys and all the great work you guys have done, i wish i could model half as good as you guys, but i recently just unfolded the helmet which turned out great, next is the gas mask, then i was wondering if anybody has done the commando goggles yet? oh and the bdus that match the closest that ive seen so far are the propper's black bdus which run for 32$ each. as for the extension off the waste for an officer level or higher would be simply a grey/black tarp, and the helmet is more of a cast iron with a greenish tint, while the gas mask would be cast iron as well as an aluminum finish. both of which can be imitated with the castblast paint and alumi blast which is fairly cheap. hope i helped

Well the costume is almost done just picked up the last few bits from a military show yesterday. Just putting it all together will post a pic when i'm done.

Just a quick dress rehearsal, see if it goes together OK. Still waiting for my leg platform for the shotgun shells. And i think the boot gaiters are going in the bin.

IMG_1101.jpg

Looks good buddy. If it's for public release, and you would like some help with the unfold, of course you know I'm willing to help.

Oh my god, Hugh...I platonically love you right now. I just started the Assault helmet, and I'll definitely be building this when it's unfolded! (I'd help with the unfolding if I wasn't an incompetent fool in the unfolding department. :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back