The Helghan Academy - Killzone Files by Hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work thorssoli! Really cool that those NATO rounds just happened to fit perfectly.

Actually, they didn't. I had to stretch the magazine a bit in order to make them fit. The overall effect will work out fine though.

I keep meaning to take pictures, but I'm in the nitpicky phase of smoothing things out where it mostly looks the same at the end of the day. Still, I'm very close to calling this thing done:
6967624723_ffff2e0846_b.jpg

It's on the backburner while I'm focusing on money-making projects for a bit. Still, it's very close to done, so I'm hoping to have a few castings ready to go this month.

Been busy Helghast Mask 2
Helghastmask2003.jpg

Helghastmask2006.jpg

Made some progress today:
6901139548_8527e57baf_o.jpg

The muzzle end still needs more attention:
6901139512_ec4f69d397_o.jpg

I tinkered with the magazine parts too, but it doesn't look like much yet.

Hey guys
Found your work here today after searching for a good Helghast Helmet for ages...
Unfortunately I cant download the .pdu file for the Assault Infantry. It says something about ESA forbidding it???
Could anyone send me the file or create a new link?

Sorry for my English, I'm from Germany.

These are all cool builds. I played Killzone 1, and I bought killzone 3 about a week ago. I also tried to download the thing and the same thing happened. If anything else and the file can't be released again, good luck with all the progress done so far.

Well after the expo a few months back. I have ditched the light up eyes. Just couldn't see and was a health hazard. So just put mirror lens in.

DSCN0185.jpg

DSCN0186.jpg

anybody has a helghast pep laying around??? cause the link is broken :( the infantry one or the radek one if its already released?

Yesterday I decided that this thing has been sitting on the backburner for too long:
8369701136_5ede3a517d_c.jpg

After a bit of fine-tuning, I went ahead and made a mold box:
8368633017_90068b88ef_c.jpg

Then I laid the rifle in a clay bed:
8368633389_b60c4a511b_c.jpg

And poured some rubber on it:
8369698210_ccd88ee56b_c.jpg

Now it's sitting in a warm box waiting to cure:
8368632623_e4ff0fcd48_c.jpg

Tomorrow I should be able to flip the whole thing over, pull the clay off the back side, and pour the second half of the silicone. With any luck, I'll be able to cast copies within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back