Foam ODST armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a pic of my ODST foam armor.
ODSTTHIGHBATTLEDAMAGE.jpg
HPIM0798.jpg

armorshowingvelcrochicagoscrews2.jpg

UPDATE: Here are a pic showing the chest which has velcro & chicago screws holding the small armor parts on to the main chest part. This way I can change out the diff, parts with the M203 rounds I'm making. Plus some .50 cal rounds for the sniper armor parts. I still need to go to town to get the chicago screws, and put them on the armor as I will need them due to me moving around in the woods with this armor.

Looks good so far. So I take it this is a Spartan armor suit with an ODST helmet, and not the actualy ODST armor? Sorry, I don't really recognize the armor pieces except for the thighs.

I'm interested in seeing what route you're going to take with the .50 cal bullets, as I plan on doing that with my armor too.

(Oh, and the bullet holes are pretty neat too)

Looks good so far. So I take it this is a Spartan armor suit with an ODST helmet, and not the actualy ODST armor? Sorry, I don't really recognize the armor pieces except for the thighs.

I'm interested in seeing what route you're going to take with the .50 cal bullets, as I plan on doing that with my armor too.

(Oh, and the bullet holes are pretty neat too)

Well, the shoulders, thighs, boots are not ODST. The chest, belt, cod, hips, shins, helmet will be ODST as near as I can get them with Foam.
Tuesday I hope to pick up the .50 cal rounds, and start working on the sniper chest plate. Tks, on the bullet holes, just some battle damage on this "ROGUE" Helljumper.

Hey, like it so far. Are you going to paint it anymore? It would be cool if it had a secondary color to be the stripe on the helmet and such.

Hmm, I like how the chest assets came out! Those nitty-gritty things around the waist seem like a bother to pep, so this looks like a nice out :p Sorry Hugh!

Lookin good so far. I've got some pictures up for a foam helm in my thread for your viewing pleasure. Word of advice, a heat gun works wonders to get rounded shapes formed how you want.

Lookin good so far. I've got some pictures up for a foam helm in my thread for your viewing pleasure. Word of advice, a heat gun works wonders to get rounded shapes formed how you want.

I saw you foam helmet project. Thats what I'm trying to build my self up to do some day. Tuesday I'm going by Harbor Fright to pick up some more foam mats, then stop by the army & navy store to pick up some black BDU, or a black jumpsuit for the ODST build.

I also hope to pick up some .50 call shells, and order the rubber heads, and shells to make some M203 rounds to mount on my armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back