just a question, related to armor, but not making it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

desicrated

hey guys, first off, would a spartans take a battle trophy, eg. an elites head plate or something. feedback on topic.

personally i wouldnt think so. the only people who i would expect to take stuff would be ODST's and regular navy/army. being so highly trained and intently focused on his missions there would be no time to gather such items.

Not to mention that with how long he spends away from his mansion, the covenant corpses would smell pretty awful by the time he got them to a taxidermist.

Haha true but I'm sure the arbiter has everything spik an span for cheif when he brines giant Santa sack uv dead grunts ready for taxidermy.

if you read about emile almost anywhere, it states that he likes to keep covenant stuff, but its technically against the law.

That's awesome those Jackie shields wood make good wall hangings, and a brute helm would be the perfect center piece for any war torn hero's home

Master Chief is a professional. He has a job to do and he does it. I don't think that trophies, in the sense of body parts, would appeal to him at all. On the other hand, he is an expert and student of the craft, so I would not be surprised to find that he manged to bring a few covenant weapons or pieces of armor home with him.

would mc take any trophies? probs not
would other spartans? maybe, depends on personality
and as far as emile is concerned, he's made ajustments to his armor with covy tech, so not "technically" trophies but similar ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back