Jico's Advanced rig build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jico

Hello 405th:) While my carmine helmet is out in the shed drying I figured ill jump on the cardboard train to the USS Ishumura:) I have seen alot of people building the dead space 2 advanced rig lately:) all of them where scratch buildt from cardboard.
Mine is partly scratch buildt. I downloaded the advanced rig helmet model that was ripped from dead space 2 by deadalus. Then I unfolded the most inportant parts to use as templates from the build:) Here is what I came up with:D

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

I will post updates on the helmet as I go:) I don't know if ill be building the whole suit yet, but if I do ill let you guys know here:)

If any of you are interested in the partly unfolded advanced rig helmet, let me know and ill post it here:D

Thanks for your time;)

Jico

im sure its great but i cant see anything x_x could you please host it on another site as imageshack is saying domain unregisterred and what what

im sure its great but i cant see anything x_x could you please host it on another site as imageshack is saying domain unregisterred and what what

CrapXD Imageshack have been changing stuff to make people register on their site:( Any issues with photo bucket?:)

Edit: Fixed:D(I hope:S)

Great start, but how do you plan covering up the 'holes' the cardboard has on it's sides?
(Riding the Necro wave)

Why cardboard? Is it because of thickness, stiffness, something else? I'm just curious why someone would choose to use cardboard as their base material to build from as I've never done it. (edit: just noticed this was 4 months old and jeet necro'd it, whoops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back