Dr. Andrew's spartan 3 biuld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Andrew

Hello 405th I'm new an this is gonna be my first suite ever. Since this is my first suit this thread will become overloaded with pics. Also if I am confused on this build I will ask you guys

my in game spartan and build thingey
my_next_build_by_pivotnskate-d3b8org.png

I need to find the knee guard

-The Doctor

Any helmet attachments for the ODST helmet? I know that Vanity doesn't have them yet, so I was just wondering.

Save yourself some trouble and just build an ODST core instead of a MK V chest. Thats going to be difficult to move in like no other because its so bulky.

nice... the torso might be a bit heavy but i like oh and your oh whats it called anyways the zombies dont handle hills thing is very funny

thanks man on my sig (I still can't believe I came up with it)
yeah I'm kinda use to heavy things on my torso i carry a 45 pound backpack every day so i can handle the weight

yeah at my school we would kill all de zombies who are on the band field cause there is an almost vertical hill and im good with guns XD

ok get this im going to in the near future build a mc statue that is life size(7 foot tall) and i made a thread titled something big and im desperite for comments lol but mabye a nuclear recoiless rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back