Subscribe
  1. New Recruit
    Member Since
    Mar 2011
    Messages
    11
    Mar 11, 2011, 9:19 PM - pepakura gun files #1

    im in need of some pepakura gun files for a video im making. all the ones ive found have broken links. and manily ALL the ones i found on youtube of halo crap. ive built like hallf of the halo models and im not building anymore anytime soon. some guns i would like is a AK 47, Gatlin gun, TAR 21, Pistol(anykind from glock to lugger), maybe a M4A1 carbine, well pretty much any gun files will do me GREAT good. thank you!!
  2. New Recruit Inferno's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Messages
    14
    Mar 11, 2011, 9:34 PM - #2

    Firstly, welcome. Secondly, if you want to get any sort of models, your gonna have to put in some effort yourself. Also, calling halo stuff crap might not be the best choice on a halo site.
  3. New Recruit
    Member Since
    Mar 2011
    Messages
    11
    Mar 11, 2011, 9:45 PM - #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    Firstly, welcome. Secondly, if you want to get any sort of models, your gonna have to put in some effort yourself. Also, calling halo stuff crap might not be the best choice on a halo site.
    im sorry for calling it crap but i was kinda frustrated about just making all these halo models and have them laying around my small &@#% room. just wannt try something diffrent and i have put in ALOT of effort in trying to find these models. i spent 3hrs straight searching ANY site i could find for models. since this is the most known site for pepakura stuff, i decided to start searching here. and thanks for the welcome.
  4. Mar 11, 2011, 9:46 PM - #4

    It is kind of a weird choice to visit a Halo costuming site and ask for non-Halo weapons while calling Halo weapons "crap". And if you're wanting real guns, I definitely wouldn't go the pepakura method. Go to sites like redwolfairsoft.com or evike.com and just buy some cheap airsoft guns. Evike.com even has a "boneyard" section for guns that are really cheap because they don't function. This is great for someone wanting cheap film props.

    And, again, this is primarily a Halo costuming site...so don't call our stuff crap then ask for help.
  5. New Recruit
    Member Since
    Mar 2011
    Messages
    11
    Mar 11, 2011, 9:51 PM - #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiggly View Post
    It is kind of a weird choice to visit a Halo costuming site and ask for non-Halo weapons while calling Halo weapons "crap". And if you're wanting real guns, I definitely wouldn't go the pepakura method. Go to sites like redwolfairsoft.com or evike.com and just buy some cheap airsoft guns. Evike.com even has a "boneyard" section for guns that are really cheap because they don't function. This is great for someone wanting cheap film props.

    And, again, this is primarily a Halo costuming site...so don't call our stuff crap then ask for help.
    i dont do airsoft....
  6. New Recruit Inferno's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Messages
    14
    Mar 11, 2011, 10:03 PM - #6

    Still, if you want prop guns, airsoft is the best way to go. If you just want to pep stuff, here's a link to some nice guns: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...ghlight=casull
  7. New Recruit
    Member Since
    Mar 2011
    Messages
    11
    Mar 11, 2011, 10:09 PM - #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    Still, if you want prop guns, airsoft is the best way to go. If you just want to pep stuff, here's a link to some nice guns: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...ghlight=casull
    AHH YES!! thank you! just wat i was looking for! but im also thinking of doing 3d modeling of my own to create some stuff. gotta get 3ds max 1st.
  8. New Recruit Inferno's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Messages
    14
    Mar 11, 2011, 10:49 PM - #8

    I would try out blender, as it's free and easier to learn with. Either way, looking forward to seeing some of your work!

Similar Threads

  1. pepakura zat gun (stargate sg-1)
    By redwizard3d in forum New Recruits
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Feb 5, 2014, 8:28 AM
  2. Pepakura Files.
    By Mac in forum New Recruits
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Aug 25, 2009, 6:25 PM
  3. real gun pep files
    By luke in forum Halo Props
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Aug 1, 2009, 10:56 PM
  4. Real Gun Pep Files?
    By Spartan_013 in forum New Recruits
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jun 13, 2008, 8:50 PM
  5. Pepakura files
    By AshdownMenace in forum New Recruits
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Mar 30, 2008, 11:21 PM