Sniper Rifle Bullet pdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGAF 2594

Hi guys i got good news. Recently, I have found a sniper rifle bullet 3d model, and i unfolded it. So now, if u hav a snipers shoulder pdo file, u can add the S.R bullet. Please give feedback.THANK YOU!!!
s1600.png

http://www.4shared.com/file/4bzeg0T5/7mm_bullet_Reunfolded.html

Looks rather complicated to make with all the tabs and tiny pieces, but it provides options for people who can't get their hands on dummy rounds. Is there a way to unfold it differently so there aren't so many pieces and tabs? For example, the main casing can just be a rectangle with one tab on the side, rolled into a tube. Still, thanks for doing this, keep it up!

PS: A quick Google search yielded this site for ordering .50 cal dummy rounds. They are exactly the same ones I have, and actually 25 cents cheaper.

PPS: Actually, the shipping for that site, even for ONE bullet is ridiculously expensive.

http://www.keepshooting.com/50-cal-bmg-dummy-round.html

Looks rather complicated to make with all the tabs and tiny pieces, but it provides options for people who can't get their hands on dummy rounds. Is there a way to unfold it differently so there aren't so many pieces and tabs? For example, the main casing can just be a rectangle with one tab on the side, rolled into a tube. Still, thanks for doing this, keep it up!

PS: A quick Google search yielded this site for ordering .50 cal dummy rounds. They are exactly the same ones I have, and actually 25 cents cheaper.

PPS: Actually, the shipping for that site, even for ONE bullet is ridiculously expensive.

http://www.keepshooting.com/50-cal-bmg-dummy-round.html

you r rite, i should mak a easir unfold becas it looks pretty challnging. tanx for tip :)

Cool file, if I add any bullets to my armor I'll buy real ones. Those dummy ones are expensive and pep ones are hard, atleast a real one could be used if you ever come by the right gun.

Cool file, if I add any bullets to my armor I'll buy real ones. Those dummy ones are expensive and pep ones are hard, atleast a real one could be used if you ever come by the right gun.

Real .50 cal bullets wont be much cheaper, if at all. And I'm not sure if 2-3 bullets would suffice in the rare chance you get to fire a .50 caliber weapon. I suppose the best alternative would be to scratch build some from plastic tubes and wood.

Just in case you're out and about in your Halo armour when the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse hits.

lol wish i had the heads to them but i have two .50 shells from my last command(im in the navy) which were shot during one of our live fire shoots. but i never got to shoot the .50 but i have shells from a m16 and M240B which i shot and also a M9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back