question about 4shared.com as a pepakura host site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brin

Ive noticed nearly all pep files are loaded onto 4shared, but every single one I've tried to download has lead to a dead link. Is it something I'm doing or not noticing? I've gone so far as to make an account of my own with them.

Mostly when you click on it you have to wait for a minute before the link pops up since you don't pay for it ;)

Ive noticed nearly all pep files are loaded onto 4shared, but every single one I've tried to download has lead to a dead link. Is it something I'm doing or not noticing? I've gone so far as to make an account of my own with them.

I have noticed the same thing. Some of them lead to dead links. It's nothing you're doing though.

Such free sites routinely delete files that has become inactive after a period of time. If you get the premium account, they will hold the files longer.

It makes me wonder if there is a better, more reliable site. :/
4shared is as reliable as any free file hosting site. You get what you pay for.

I just use my DeviantArt profile, if a link goes dead i will know asap and fix it. And i can use a picture preview for my downloads and im always there to manage the account.

Not recomended to use if you dont have or need a deviantart profile, it is an art site after all.

Makes me a touch better knowing I'm not the only one hitting dead links, I do know about the waiting for free download which is no problem but even when I wait it still leads to link invalid. Oh well thanks for the replies though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back