WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's gonna be a pain in the *** to pep the palm and the fingers , i can feel it;).There is just so much detail on them.But i am not complaining i love the quality:cool:p.Keep up the good work

it's gonna be a pain in the *** to pep the palm and the fingers , i can feel it;).There is just so much detail on them.But i am not complaining i love the quality:cool:p.Keep up the good work

It was " a little" difficult to pep, but it´s not an impossible mission :p

If I could you can :D

I've been wanting to do one of these in a child size, but I might do mine first :D thanks for all the work you guys put into these files.

This is one of the biggest projects so far that everyone is waiting for. I myself is amazed and excited as I had read the threads, all the ups and downs that these masters had encountered will not be wasted. Good job guys!I can't wait!

Well, you won't have to wait too much longer. I started on the legs last night. I've got the whole thing cleaned up and about half of the detailing done on the thigh.

25g4exg.jpg

Great Work

Hello, your work is amazing hands, you're all a digital artist. is
one of the best I've seen, I wonder: could you share the links before completing the whole armor of war machine? thanks for reading my message, I hope prompt response from you, and remind you that it would be an honor for me to have in my collection one of your 3D models.

WOW. Thats all I have to say for these amazing files, Great Job everyone!!

I would start on this project now... But since the lower torso is only out, how would you scale it? And once I had it scaled would I have to cut it along the sides to get it to fit?

please tell me what scale are the files set too e.g like the last war machine 5.10 ft - 6.4 ft. ?

Also can we scale using this the old guide, I dont know if you remember JUICE had a photo to help with the scale it was a model person next to a war machine toy with diffrent coloured lines for diffrent areas e.g chest,abs,shoulders, ( sadly i cant find this photo ) :(

please any help would be great
thank you

please tell me what scale are the files set too e.g like the last war machine 5.10 ft - 6.4 ft. ?

Also can we scale using this the old guide, I dont know if you remember JUICE had a photo to help with the scale it was a model person next to a war machine toy with diffrent coloured lines for diffrent areas e.g chest,abs,shoulders, ( sadly i cant find this photo ) :(

please any help would be great
thank you

Right now from feet to head it´s 1167 mm, so it´s about 3'82ft, so if you want it at 5.5 you should need to upscale to about 1.44 in pepakura

thanks for the update!!!. the upper arm and elbow... are they for both arms or should be flip them for both arms???
i know i am a noob, but i cant help it...LOL

thanks for the update!!!. the upper arm and elbow... are they for both arms or should be flip them for both arms???
i know i am a noob, but i cant help it...LOL
It´s symmetric, so same piece for both arms, you only need to trim it after done to fit your arms.

If anyone have build something please post pics ^^

i'm not exactly a pro at this either but it looks even for both arms... thanks for the great files btw zabana :) I'm still playing the waiting game on the hand files lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back