WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! Been following this thread for a bit now and I'm really impressed! Based on the War_Machine_HD_Larger_Size_-_Unfolded_by_D.pdo being added to the front page, is the helmet then the same scale as the rest of this unfold? I started in on the helmet (found on the previous thread), but it's going to be too small based on the scaling you mentioned above (1.25 only makes it 4'9", which is about a foot and a quarter too short :p ). I think I'll do an arm at 1.56 scale and see where it goes from there.

Hi all! Been following this thread for a bit now and I'm really impressed! Based on the War_Machine_HD_Larger_Size_-_Unfolded_by_D.pdo being added to the front page, is the helmet then the same scale as the rest of this unfold? I started in on the helmet (found on the previous thread), but it's going to be too small based on the scaling you mentioned above (1.25 only makes it 4'9", which is about a foot and a quarter too short :p ). I think I'll do an arm at 1.56 scale and see where it goes from there.

Helmet it´s probably at different scale but can´t say which one :(

Just found this thread from the RPF... looking forward to seeing the finished project. You guys are doing a great job, keep up the good work.

I'm new to pepakura, so I'm gonna start on some smaller projects to see how I handle the process. I would love to have a War Machine!

yeah the helmet is not the same scale as the rest of the armor. I had guessed at the size when i unfolded it and its a little small even though it says "larger size". I've found the best way to scale a pep helmet for your head is to go by the width. Because that stays the same no matter what orientation the helmet is. The height and depth will change due to positioning but the width is constant.

I've got alot done on the legs. Just a little fine tuning and they will be ready for unfolding.

11c7f2a.jpg

Those are nice looking legs! Complete with the boosters! Can't wait for the unfolded files to be available!

ive been following this thread and im pretty amazed by the work done and would really aprecciate if zabana shared the hand files. im working on a mk 6 suit and those hands are the best ive seen yet, so please share them.

Woooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pictures!!! It´s better than I´ve never thought!!!

That´s pretty clean work!!!

I´m happy ^^

I'm happy too!!:D
Zabana thank you for the pep file so well detailed!
I have found with that plastic can do to make it as my black sandals!:p:p
armor iron man slowly becomes a reality ....:$:$
I hope soon to have the glove in my hands ... I think I can walk around the house thinking that sooner or later will be able to shoot ...:D:D:D
hahahahaha!!!
see you!!!

Incredible Work so far guys!

I was just wondering if there was any chance you would share some or all of the .obj files of the models you are working from, or any of the .pdo's that need some TLC? No guarantee that my work would be up to par with yours, but I'd be very interested in trying my hand at some of the grunt work involved in this project. I know I am new to this forum and the Pep scene, but we all have to start somewhere right? Thank you for the work you guys are doing whether or not I can have access to some of these files.
Erik

Nice Model of the Minigun

Just a quick question...Is that an original work by you or did you get that from a larger or full model of warmachine? Not pointing fingers or anything great job on the model, I'm just trying to find a good model of Warmachine for my own project and having difficulty finding one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back