WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m still building my MK3 and from time to time I help my little brother in to a Cloud´s FFVII buster sword real size building, maybe I posted some pics of it time ago :D

i'm doing now the iron man mark 6 helmet.:) its so hard to do.:(

Hi guys! I'm tring to do iron man and war machine cosplay, but I, and my friend, have found some troubles! I'm 181 cm and my friend's 173 cm, we dont know how to scale armor parts for our body, we can't finde a good solution, if u know some kinde of scale misure! my firend is tring to "unfold undo" the piece, then "undo" it and input in "scale" value the difference between his high and those of the piece :" 173/10,0=17,3" (10,0 is the high of the piece in cm) and this is looking good for all pieces, but we want to be sure that this could be a good way to go on! pls help us and thx ^^

PS I've downloaded yours pep files of warmachine, and i want to know if that scale is good for me.

I'm currently working on the upper torso, but I have a feeling this is going to be way too small. I'm still confused by the scaling in Pepakura, so any help would be appreciated here. I did my measurements properly. It could be the right size. We'll see. I'll post pictures as I progress.

Also, here is my helmet...

2lmqbfk.jpg

I'm currently working on the upper torso, but I have a feeling this is going to be way too small. I'm still confused by the scaling in Pepakura, so any help would be appreciated here. I did my measurements properly. It could be the right size. We'll see. I'll post pictures as I progress.

Key is to over-scale it man, like I did ;)

War Machine needs to have the illusion of bulkiness, adds to the effect:

http://imgur.com/r/movies/qxY6s

Remember, the War Machine Suit itself is actually a suit on top of a suit. It's a MKII suit that was uparmored by Hammer, so the actual War Machine suit itself, is mostly just an exoskeleton made by Hammer.

Just keep hitting that CTRL+L in designer, until out comes a happy face.

Hello, I'm kinda new here and I'm a noob at pepakura's I downloaded your file, warmachine helmet, but it doesn't have number guides on it. I wish you could help me show those numbers.

Does someone have the entire War Machine 3D model of Zambanas War Machine? I was doing some research and stumbled across some information where someone said that if you had the 3D model of the entire thing pieced together, you could scale the armor as a whole or if you have what he referred to as a "human model" where you could place all the parts where they belong.

Here's the link for where I found this out:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=13&ved=0CDMQtwIwAjgK&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DuKm4jyZtE9A&ei=kxmoUJbsKMj2iQLB5YDgBQ&usg=AFQjCNGvKQ3d0o1rphrte4PuShckvbA2wA

I hope my mumbling was understandable.

Thanks

none of the download links for the helmet seem too be working for me does anyone have a link theyre positive is working thank you.

Hi bditty, please look at the date of the last post on the thread before you post. Here on the 405th we consider any thread more than a month old or so to be "dead," meaning if you want information about it you should PM the owner rather than posting. The last post on this thread was in 2013. Necroposting is our term for what you just did. It bumps up old threads and bumps down ones that are still in use. You get a pass the first few times but just look at the date of the last post. Otherwise, welcome to the 405th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back